my 2 zoa racks. pics taken on 4/1/10

bill109

heres just 2 racks on zoas. the rest are all over the sand bed. ill get some pics of that later on

there are some fresh cut frags on this rack below as well.. hint hint :love2:

bill109

gotta love fedex and ups..

anything on a clear disc is a new frag, and tht amazingggg candy apple on the bleach white disc.

Looks great i like.
I have just started back in this hobby.
I am being driven crazy by alge on some of my rock work.
your top pic. the one in the middle with the pink is that alge on plug it is it ok .
Making me nuts.

bill109

pink with green centers, or pink with the brown skirts?
the plugs will turn green because of algae growth. the zoas will grow over them.
since the plugs are bleach white, it is impossible to to get algae growth on them. as far asyou tank, is sounds like diatoms or an over dose of phosphates. try finding some r/o water or use some phosgaurd.

I am getting my ro/di water from my lfs maybe its not good think i might just try some phosguard do i need to do anything spl. with the phosguard can i add it in my filter media?
Originally Posted by bill109
http:///forum/post/3254212
pink with green centers, or pink with the brown skirts?
the plugs will turn green because of algae growth. the zoas will grow over them.
since the plugs are bleach white, it is impossible to to get algae growth on them. as far asyou tank, is sounds like diatoms or an over dose of phosphates. try finding some r/o water or use some phosgaurd.

mr.clownfish

i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ur fire and ice zoas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they are the nicest ive ever seen

bill109

Originally Posted by Mr.clownfish
http:///forum/post/3254277
i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ur fire and ice zoas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they are the nicest ive ever seen
those are called spiderman.. they are a litle harder to find than ur avg. fire/ice.. lol
about 20 $ a polyp on those sweet hearts..

rlablan

What about those HOT pink guys??? Those are GREAT!!! What are those called and how do I get me some?!?!?!