My 20 Gallon long tank build

coyle

Can I just use my regular 15 watt bulb or does the live rock need more light?
I am thinking adding the live rock to the sump is a good idea too except it is so expensive and very heavy.
Oh, could I use an incandescent bulb for the live rock in the sump because I was going to give my flourescent to my girlfriend for a tank over at her place.

The rock doesn't need more light thank than. I have some energy saving bulb from home depot for my chaeto. It is 6500k. The only reason I have live rock in my sump is I got a great deal on 50 lbs ($150) so I put whatever extra rock I had in my sump. And yes, I'm sure an incandesent bulb would work out just fine.

Now for more updates on the slowest thread ever. i havent updated this thread in a while because ive been really lazy. so everything has really grown out and this christmas i am 99% getting the vortech mp10. ive recently had an aiptasia problem so i go some peppermint shrimp in the hopes they will take care of them. still no fish, they will come in due time. so now for some macro shots and an fts

and the fts

i must say that the peppermint shrimp are a great buy. its not hugely noticable but the are at least 10 gone hear and there and ive only had them for 3 days

thank you very much nissan.
in other news, im getting 4 new frags on thursday. a sunset monti, superman monti, a purple green acro and a 20k lokani (another sps). there goes my christmas money lol.

small triggers

woohoo looking good,,, spending it faster than people give it to you and way faster than you make it huh??? (that is the best way might i say!!)

lol, this was the plan when i got it. im putting a little back into savings
. i justify this by saying ill eventually sell back frags lol i sound like an addict