My 20 gallon reef in the desert :D

mar1376

More pics :D
I got a neon green clove poly colony from a friend of mine :D
I also have a new duncan coral woop woop

meowzer

That mushroom looks like my green rhodactis.....and it has grown really really big!!!!

tank looks great...has that leather grown even more????

S

smartorl

I swear, I think the leathers like the smaller tanks. Mine all exploded in size once I moved them out of my dt and down into the 30 gallon.

Good find for $5.
I am excited, I just found a monster coral importer that has opened a store front not too far from my house! I found out too late to go today but lookout on Monday!

mar1376

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartorl http:///forum/thread/378359/my-20-gallon-reef-in-the-desert-d/20#post_3303206
I swear, I think the leathers like the smaller tanks. Mine all exploded in size once I moved them out of my dt and down into the 30 gallon.

Good find for $5.
I am excited, I just found a monster coral importer that has opened a store front not too far from my house! I found out too late to go today but lookout on Monday!
thx

Good luck on Monday !

meowzer

I have done nothing for mine....and it grows and grows......so IDK...LOL as long as the tank is happy, I guess the shroom is too

crazereef

yea i go and click start a new thread and i submit it and then it says its being out in moderation
and like ive tried it already 3 times

and really thats cool where did you move? and i bet i love the water here

mar1376

are you still having trouble posting threads?

we moved from Boynton beach to Phoenix Arizona. Crazy talk :D