My 210 reef tank

meowzer

One of these days I might splurge and buy a rose bta...they are so beautiful.....but I already have a bta :(

Hi Tommielynn, O, Ok good deal. I have never seen them, I will be sure to have a look when I go. I love the BA, it is one of my favorite fish. They have such an awesome personality.
Thank you for the worm invitation, everybody here seems so nice. I always stop by and read the posts, I will be sure to be more involved.
Thank you again

alisamac

this tank is amazing. is a couple years really just 2 years? I think i could only dream about having something like this in such a short amount of time

novahobbies

I'm absolutely stunned. That is, without a doubt, one of the most beautiful setups I've ever seen. Truly inspirational. Thank you so much for posting this on the forums here...I never go to that other forum you mentioned, and I would have missed out on seeing such a fantastic reef.
I know you listed your equipment list, but would you mind posting a few pics of the nuts and bolts of the system? I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love to see a few shots "under the hood." You're the second person I know who has a water change system like you described....the other guy used to post on Renegade a lot, and isn't seen around here very often. Personally I like the idea of this style water change system on large setups.... who would want to lug around 40 gallons of water all the time if they didn't have to?!?

Thank you all so much, I really do appreciate such kind words. I will take some pictures today of my setup and post them tonight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alisamac http:///forum/thread/383433/my-210-reef-tank/20#post_3353730
this tank is amazing. is a couple years really just 2 years? I think i could only dream about having something like this in such a short amount of time
I have had fish tanks for about five years now, I have been doing the reef tanks for about two to three years. I am always reading and asking questions (everyday) I try and read as much as I can, so my fish and corals dont suffer due to my mistakes. Thank you again, Mike

btldreef

Mike,
Do you have an progression shots? I don't even remember what this tank used to look like anymore, LOL
BTW, have you been to Steve's new store since Paradise went under? I think he's really angry with me for posting that it was his store on MR.
Are most of your corals/fish coming from Mike in Deer Park these days?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nissan577 http:///forum/thread/383433/my-210-reef-tank/20#post_3354303
wow, outstanding!
wanna come to miami to help me with my tank to make it like yours?

Hi Nissan, Thank you very much. I wish I could come by and help you out. I just dont think I will get the go ahead from my wife and kids on that one

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTLDreef
http:///forum/thread/383433/my-210-reef-tank/20#post_3354306
Mike,
Do you have an progression shots? I don't even remember what this tank used to look like anymore, LOL
BTW, have you been to Steve's new store since Paradise went under? I think he's really angry with me for posting that it was his store on MR.
Are most of your corals/fish coming from Mike in Deer Park these days?
Hi Tommielynn, I think I do have some progression shots in this computer, I will have a look tonight. Yes, I have been to Steves new store, very small but he used all the room well. His partner Dave is a really good guy. I dont think he is mad at you, he never mentioned it to me. Yes, I got alot of my coral from Mike, I also got alot direct from a supplier.
These are some pictures of when I was building my cab and my profilux computer/controller. The computer is dedicated to my tank. I will get some more pictures of my setup tonight as well.

Hi Guys, I just picked up some premium snowflake clowns today, I love these guys. I wanted to share them with you. They are still young, I have them in a separate tank with a rose bubble anemone, away fro the other platinum clowns. They seem to be very happy. They are eating and already hosted the anemone.

Hi Al, I have them in a 20 gallon frag tank setup plumbed of my main tank. I have a large rose bubble and a couple pieces of coral in with them. Who knows, maybe they will get board and have little premium snow flakes