My 24g Aqua Pod

whisk

i personally dont have a list but you can try to google. What I do is I find someone who has a similar setup to me, and if they have a coral I find interesting and I would like in my tank, i get the name of it and research it to find out if my lighting and setup will be ok for it.
A general rule is many "soft" corals are usually ok for PC lighting. Not all and that is why its important to research it. Research the differences between softies, SPS, LPS corals.
a few others I forgot to mention are kenya tree, ricordia mushrooms, hammer corals, finger leather, and palythoas. good luck

spanko

Clams, anemones, and SPS coral are not going to do well in the stock 72 watt pc lighting you have. Your options are in the soft and LPS corals.
Your tank looks really clean. You set it up on the 25th of December have you noticed any algae blooms at all yet? You may be going a tad fast at this point.

zacg

yeah i know its always been clear i have a guy that set tanks up come look and it after about 3 weeks nad he said it was already cycled.

zacg

well i didnt buy it there i wonder if they will take it or how much they would give me for it?

subielover

Probably won't give you anything, maybe a couple bucks. Anemones are cheap. Return and get nothing but the satisfaction of not watching a animal die

zacg

yeah nissan like i told the ones above i'm goin to a big fish store sat. that has coral and everything and i'm probably goin to drop alot of money you have any ideas as to what i need in my tank?

nissan577

well since you have PC lighting. you can go with LPS such as frogspawn, candy, favia, duncans, acans, hammer etc.... also you can keep softies leathers such as zoas, toadstool, kenya, devil hand, shroom, rics etc....

nissan577

those are great! why dont you look at these other wrasse
Carpenter's Flasher Wrasse
Longfin Fairy Wrasse
McCosker's Flasher Wrasse