My 25 gallon reef tank build!!!

i set this tank up 1 and a half months ago.. didnt decide to start a build until now with the suggestion from nano newb. this is the oldest picture i have of the tank. at three weeks (still under flourescent lighting)

nano-newb1983

looking good. What do you have for filtration?
also, i love the black clown. if i could catch the 2 i got i would get some black ones
keep up the good work

two days after i took the last picture i got a seaclone 100 skimmer. so i have the skimmer, a hob filter rated for 40 gallons and the obvious LR and LS

Im gonna take a picture of the tank now, its MH lights are off because there is no need for them now, i will take a picture using the lights in my room

nano-newb1983

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natesreef1997 http:///forum/thread/383773/my-25-gallon-reef-tank-build#post_3358840
two days after i took the last picture i got a seaclone 100 skimmer. so i have the skimmer, a hob filter rated for 40 gallons and the obvious LR and LS
what all you got in the filter?
I would add a bag of chemipure elite, a bag of purigen and some filter floss in there.. I gutter out my filter and added those 3 things and never had a problem

thanks for the tip. ive already removed the carbon filter and replaced that with bioballs. i will take those out for the chemipure, purigen and floss. thanks

nano-newb1983

prolly a good idea if u do them once a week or at the most 2 weeks since u running a skimmer, corals and fishy like clean water lol