My 25 gallon reef tank build!!!

My Frogspawn was open today. so was everything else, not much to update on.. im getting some corraline, o and my GSP has about 3 litttle baby heads, pictures coming tommorow

here is the new pictures :) under actinic light :) i think i have identified one of my zoo colonies as green bay packers :)

green bay packers????

next weekend im going to frag off two of the large zoas i believe to be green bay packers, and three of the semi large pink zoas i have :)

im starting a thread about what lighting to get on my frag tank. here it is
https://forums.saltwaterfish.com/forum/thread/384074/lighting-for-my-frag-tsnk-t5-or-mh#post_3363446

the tank is great, i did frag the zoas, 7 polyp frag, i also forgot to tell everyone that i ordered 8 zoa frags 1 acan frag and 1 favia. then julian ordered 3. they came in today and have been in the tank for 30 minutes. the eight zoas are: everlasting gobstoppers, red people eaters, green people eaters, ring of death, eye of rah, blue hornets, insane in the membrane, and blue death.... they all seem to be health in the tank except for one frag which i cant identify right now. the acan is a pink strawberry blueberry twist, and the favia is xmas favia.

pics are here, this is with mh on, most things are closed, and the pics arent that good, ill take more later under actinic. but here goes

i think these are the blue death, idk but whatever it is they look cool and are very tiny

not that good of a pic of my everlasting gobstoppers, the best colored polyp is on top. this is a good picture of both the deaths and gobstoppers though

as of now, my favorite, the ring of death

the eye of rah... they are cool, but right now they are not sporting there amazing true color

the closed up polyp that is opening as i type this are the blue hornets, 3 polyps woot woot... and on the right is my xmas favia

these are the red people eaters :( they came DOA in my opinion...

my happy hermit crab

my insane in the membranes that are opening as i type this... they are amazing

a not so good picture of the green people eaters. they look amazing. :)

the xmas favia :)

my acan.... the colors on this thing are spectacular

the seven polyp frag of my cocos pink zoas

and finally julians chalice, ricordea and alien eyes

chain

I wouldn't give up on em yet. I've had polyp frags that I purchased online take 2-3 days before even showing signs of opening. There is definitely a chance that they could pull through.