My 25 gallon reef tank build!!!

J

juliansreef2

omg the acan is amazing and those zoas are crazy but i like my alien eye and ric better ;]

julian- im sure we will end up trading so it doesnt matter who starts with what. o and you owe me the money for this
nano- yes, i decided to get some nice high quality zoas so that i could eventually trade with people ( cough your nuke greens and red hornets cough), i love my blue hornets, they are now opening :)

J

juliansreef2

im not trading you anything yet but ill frag stuff for you later and i just have to cash in the check this weekend and i can pay you back

J

juliansreef2

i knew they werent DOA and your welcome for showing them to you ;D

my cocos pink which have been coming along quite nicely (traded the frag today for a six line)

gobstoppers

ring of death

the anticipated red people eaters. (still not fully opened)

nano-newb1983

nice pics.. Im sure the RPE will come throught, i have some too and they seem picky to where u place them.. still trying to find spot they like

i am now done with adding corals to my tank. i am going to wait for a coupe months and get a BTA but other than that, im fairly done, except for zoas. i added a hairy mushroom lastweek, and what i believe is a lobo.

higgsj15

It looks awesome. I have been looking into buying a setup like that. I have a 55 gallon saltwater setup but I want something for my room and I thought maybe a 20 gallon would be nice. I don't know though I'm still pretty skeptical.