My 29 BioCube UPDATED PICS

perfectdark

HEYYY KAT, glad to see your back... thanks for the comments. The anemone is doing awesome... much better than the green slimer is, sorry to say... LOL.
So today I got a 40 gal breeder (made a deal with my LFS and frags), im using my Typhoon skimmer 2-100 watt heaters an aquaclear 70 filter and 2 hydor #1 koalia PH's. And I ordered the Nova Extreme Pro 6 bulb HO-T5 light set for my new FRAG TANK.... WOOOO HOOOOO!! it should all be set up by the end of this weekend minus the lights which should get here sometime next week.

perfectdark

Soooo I did some major fragging this weekend and I got my new Phoenix bulb in for my cube. Here are a few shots of some corals looking awesome and a FTS....
Here are some of my zoa's under the new lamp.
Jokers

Marshain PE's

Super Nova's

Armor Of God

nissan577

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the way your tank looks! man i want your tank!
your zoas and anemone come out so much!

nissan577

WOW PD the new babies are hot! i really love looking at your tank always to get ideas! man i wish more people can look at these pics of yours!
Its been dead here man. dont know why

but im always gonna be here to enjoy your tank!

perfectdark

Originally Posted by nissan577
http:///forum/post/2944806
WOW PD the new babies are hot! i really love looking at your tank always to get ideas! man i wish more people can look at these pics of yours!
Its been dead here man. dont know why
well... I could speculate but its best left for the imagination.
but im always gonna be here to enjoy your tank!

Thanks man...very much appreciated

everest

your tank looks amazing!

if you wouldn't mind telling me, what is your stocklist and CUC? and are your lights stock? if not what are they and how much were they?
thanks; and again, awesome tank!

perfectdark

Originally Posted by Everest
http:///forum/post/2945628
your tank looks amazing!

if you wouldn't mind telling me, what is your stocklist and CUC? and are your lights stock? if not what are they and how much were they?
thanks; and again, awesome tank!
Thanks Everest.
No prob at all. My stock list for fish is just 2 Ocellaris, thats all, a male and a female.
For corals... wow... lets see.. yellow star polyps, green star polyps, pom pom xenia, floures green cloves, floures orange and green cloves, Rose Bubble Tip anemone, Candy Cane coral, 4 Aussie Acans, Purple Brush Gorgonian, Mini Carpet Anemones, Rainbow Montipora, Orange Fungia (plate coral), Mint Blasto merletti, and TONS of zoanthids. purple haze, golden eye, armor of god, kryptonites, radio active dragon eyes, whamin watermelons, eagle eyes, blue berries, emerald sunrise, X-mens, super nova's, jokers, RPE's, Marshain PE's, Candy apple pinks, gorilla nipples, blue o's, fire and ice, tubs blue and alpha omega's... whew... I think I got em all.
My CUC consists of about 6 blue leg hermits maybe 8... and about 5 astria snails. Thats all...
My lights are not stock they are the sunpod 150watt MH fixture. They cost me about $200.00 I have a phoenix 14K bulb in it right now.
Hope that answers all your questions, feel free to ask anymore.

whisk

looks like an awesome fragging job to me.
and i definitely can tell a difference in color with the new bulb you got. i love this tank

buffett

that bulb made a big difference, but i thought you were going to get 14k phoenix bulb or did you and i missed it
oh well it looks great !

perfectdark

Originally Posted by Buffett
http:///forum/post/2967342
that bulb made a big difference, but i thought you were going to get 14k phoenix bulb or did you and i missed it
oh well it looks great !
Yea the phoenix bulb took forever to ship and I needed a bulb asap so I bought an XM to hold me over for a few days. But the phoenix is in there now.
Originally Posted by fishstick4sale

http:///forum/post/2968477
man what kinda camera do u have sheesh. lol spec on the camera cuz ur tank pics r beautiful and i love the nemos they r pretty
Thanks Fishstick, my camera is a Minolta maxxum 5D digital SLR. Its a 6.1 MP with a std 18-70mm lens. The settings are all different depending on what type of pic I want. But I always use a tripod and timer for all my pics.