my 29

alix2.0

Originally Posted by PerfectDark
http:///forum/post/2747171
HOLY CRAP!! That sun is packing the grub away...
yup. that about half a cube's worth of food, and the sun gets 1 or 2 cubes a day. of course, the shrimp aid in the digestion.
its still a cow though. lol.

thauro77

That feather duster is so nice. I love them. Nice work with the rocks. In my case I am so bad for landscaping, it took me months untill getting the shapes I wanted. LOL.

alix2.0

Originally Posted by thauro77
http:///forum/post/2749359
That feather duster is so nice. I love them. Nice work with the rocks. In my case I am so bad for landscaping, it took me months untill getting the shapes I wanted. LOL.
i rescaped that tank about every three days. a lot of the time it looked horrible, but i only took pics on the days it was halfway decent. its just a lot of messing with stuff. yeah i really liked that duster, i was bummed when my peps & decorators got to it. when i get my sump up im going to toss a couplein the fuge, just cause i think theyre so cool.

alix2.0

here are some pics i just took in the basement. not the best because there isnt a light over the tank, but oh well. its a utility tank now, so i dont really care that its not pretty.

with all the rock packed in

the fighting conch... and some bristles

the sun (top view)

micro brittle cup, started with two now theres like 15 in there. you can see one on top.

alix2.0

i figure ill just throw my updates here, even though im not using this tank anymore.
here are some frags i got last night. for $50 and six frags of cheap yellow zoas, i think i did pretty well.
i cant wait to see these fully open

a pink and blue millepora that i got last month, you cant tell from the pic, but its really started to encrust the base.

purple monti... sorry about the piece of sand, i didnt see it until after i took the pic.

i had to glue this candy to a shell because the stalk was to thin to stay in the eggcrate...

some zoas and palys i got. the ones on the bottom left are maryjanes, the one with the red ring is an AOG i believe.

trying to get a better shot

paly rock

alix2.0

2 more candies

AOG? i love those blue ones.

paly rock

paly rock

i just like taking pics of this plate... its not new though.

some zoas

if you know the fosho names for any of these let me know. there was so much chaos last night i kinda wasnt paying too much attention to everyone talking to me. haha. steven pro was there speaking about all the bagillion ways your tank can hurt you, so a thousand people showed up and the place was packed.
oh, and t316, i bought $15 in raffle tickets and put them all in on a sixline wrasse, and i didnt win.
so no i dont have it rigged. haha

alix2.0

oh BTW the eggcrate is new too. i asked if someone had a little scrap i could used to stand some plugs up in, and they gave me a whole sheet. so i have a new frag rack.

alix2.0

oh BTW the eggcrate is new too. i asked if someone had a little scrap i could used to stand some plugs up in, and they gave me a whole sheet. so i have a new frag rack.