My 30 Gallon SW

bornagain

Awesome pics!
What are your experiences so far with the Long Tentacle Anemone? I hear they tend to stay in the same spot and are somewhat hardy. Would you recommend this Nem for other nanos?

bluebob88

thanks!
This is my first LTA, I have had it for about 2 months. So far I love it. I put it on the rock and it hasn't moved since. I would recommend it to others.

meowzer

Cool pics....I have never heard of aquariumphotos. net before. Do you have any full tank shots?

bluebob88

Got some new Live Rock and added it to the tank. Here is a new full tank shot with the old one.
Old Shot

New Shot

meowzer

I hope the rock was cured.....what did you do to the anemone? Did it move on its own?
You might want to take a powerhead out and soak it in a white vinegar/water solution.....I can't tell, but are those bubbles on it? meaning cyano?
IDK what's on your rocks either, but you may want to scrub them too....

bluebob88

yes the rock was cured, the anemone moved on its own. I'm guessing from the high nitrates I am working on lowering. I will be cleaning the power heads and rocks today. Yes it cyano which i am also working on getting rid of

meowzer

Sorry to ask so many questions.....it's just hard to tell from the pics cause the coloring looks like coraline :)
I get a lot of coraline on my PH's.....I hate when I have to clean them :(