my 300 gallon mixed reef recreation diary

bluetang66

My favorite tank on here. I've followed it from the beginning. Purple tang and Copperband my favorite fish and the purple
monti looks incredible. Keep up the pics.

bullitr

Originally Posted by Bluetang66
http:///forum/post/3204576
My favorite tank on here. I've followed it from the beginning. Purple tang and Copperband my favorite fish and the purple
monti looks incredible. Keep up the pics.
i have a lot of loss purple monti colony.i wish you guys are closer so we can trade. i love my 2 purple tang too and my Australian Copperband eats well so hopefully it will last as long as my purple tang.

Your tank is amazing. I just sat here and read every post since the beginning. Man do I have a lot of work to do...
Great Work!!!

~grace...

bullitr

Originally Posted by FirefightrEMTP
http:///forum/post/3204769
Your tank is amazing. I just sat here and read every post since the beginning. Man do I have a lot of work to do...
Great Work!!!

~grace...
thank you
the tanks still a year away for what i want to happen.

bullitr

50 gallon open top tank
2 koralia 4 powerhead
2 current usa t5 fixture
2 24 watts actinic
2 24 watts 10 k
fish list
pair of black and white clown
desjardinii sailfin
half black mimic tang
tomini tang
candy stripe cardinal.
wish list 6 bulbs 24" t5 hanging set up

bullitr

thanks
i might have to break it down for a day or so next month because i have to tiles my floor on my formal dining room.
getting ready for my big upgrade

bullitr

added a bluespot jawfish on my bare bottom tank.
as a trade that i can't refused because they drive 80 miles to trade.

bullitr

the bluespot jawfish th traded to me without notice . i can 't refused it because they drove 80 miles plus it was on the tupperware not on a heated container.

bullitr

i noticed my orange shoulder act so stress everytime i dose kalkwasser on my tank ever since i burned him before when my ph goes up to 8.5.

bullitr

i rinse and rinse the play sand and i noticed it has a metallic substances on it so i only put a little bit and put a filter sock to catch it. hopefully i don't kill my entire livestock.

desertdawg

No more fish?
I'm still waiting another week to see if I get the two tangs I wanted, I only have 2 clowns and one yeller tang so my tank is empty...
keep us posted about your sand, I would hate to think it will screw your tank up.