bullitr

I still contemplating between starphire and acylic
so far i have all the equipment that i need for the upgrade
6201 i might sell the other one after i get it back from roger
6205 maybe one more after i sell the 6201
reeflo for return and gen x for chiller pump

bullitr

to all the people that pm me.
i hope i can help you guys out and for those people that i did not answer on time because i wasn't here for a while , i am really sorry.

bullitr

i have a quote for a new tank for 96x36x 27 its about $2500 for a 1/2" thick starphire
for 96x 36 x 30 its about $4500 make out of 3/4" starphire
for a 3/4" thick acrylic 96x36x27 $2950

bullitr

i need another calcium reactor. my euroreef cal reactor pump leaks/ broken .getting a geo 624 or 818.

bullitr

current picture
the 2 tunze 6205 have too much flow i have to reduce it to 30%-50% @ when the lights are off using apex controller and 30 and 80% when lights are on.
i remove all 6 korallia 4 and still too much flow.
and still blows all my sand away even i point the tunze up as i can.

bullitr

how the 240? dee
i will selll my tank soon to change to 403 gallon starphire glass tank see through and no more tiny scratches

superhero

Hey bullitr, I have been following your tank diary but never said anything to you about how amazing this tank is!! Great job, i cant wait for all of the SPS to grow out! Should look great!

bullitr

Originally Posted by Superhero
http:///forum/post/3184362
Hey bullitr, I have been following your tank diary but never said anything to you about how amazing this tank is!! Great job, i cant wait for all of the SPS to grow out! Should look great!
thank you

bullitr

i recieved the plan for the tank from the builder but i was only read only file .anyways,
its starphire all glass eurobrace with 1 overflow,and with return on the otherside of the tank.