My 34 GALLON RED SEA MAX..OMG

blazin2k6

Ok are you broke because you paid some PROFESSIONAL AQUASCAPER TO DO YOUR TANK ? WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Magnificenttttttt AQUASCAPING. MAAAAN. I think someone has just taken the award for best aquascaping. I Mean i truly love how all those caves are and all the open spaces in the rocks. WOW. It would be so nice to be watching the fish swim in and out of them. OK I am NO LONGER looking at this thread because you have truly made me jealous. JK, Ill look again. HEHE. Better not be selling this one neither.

cross

Originally Posted by Blazin2k6
http:///forum/post/2680188
Ok are you broke because you paid some PROFESSIONAL AQUASCAPER TO DO YOUR TANK ? WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Magnificenttttttt AQUASCAPING. MAAAAN. I think someone has just taken the award for best aquascaping. I Mean i truly love how all those caves are and all the open spaces in the rocks. WOW. It would be so nice to be watching the fish swim in and out of them. OK I am NO LONGER looking at this thread because you have truly made me jealous. JK, Ill look again. HEHE. Better not be selling this one neither.
YOU GUYS ARE SO FREAKIN SWEET I CAN KISS YOU...
..YEAH, I DO ADMIT, I DID A GOOD JOB ON THE ROCKS.YOU SHOULD SEE IT IN PERSON. LOOKS EVEN BETTER..

cross

I just try to make room for fish to go threw and be comfortable and give the rock some room to breathe..

cross

Thank you guys..as far as it being stocked, well, unless I can get a deal on a lot of coral at once, it will take awhile..
...but its ok..tank needs to break in a bit anyway..I will post pictures as I get new stuff..

nwdyr

Hey , I know you had allot of frogspawn and you sold them DIRT CHEAP!! so how bout if I donate one to you ? I got some real nice single heads that would look great in that tank and I know you like them, So what do ya say you pay the shipping and i will GIVE you the piece , not much but it will help get ya goin
Let me know , just PM me

rebelprettyboy

Originally Posted by nwdyr
http:///forum/post/2686693
Hey , I know you had allot of frogspawn and you sold them DIRT CHEAP!! so how bout if I donate one to you ? I got some real nice single heads that would look great in that tank and I know you like them, So what do ya say you pay the shipping and i will GIVE you the piece , not much but it will help get ya goin
Let me know , just PM me

Ur a great guy man!

flricordia

Awesome. Was worried there for a little bit seeing you sell everything off. But once a reefer-ADDICTED! YA!
And yes, I also think some 'bunch of colorful fl ric shrooms' would look nice in there.

nwdyr

Thanks Cross and Rebel , I am serious. Not trying to be Mr. Nice guy
Just really wanna help a fellow addict

coral keeper

I also can give you some redish shrooms for free if you pay shipping. I have a ton in my new tank and they are just taking up too much room and there are a lot laying around on the sand bed. lol I can give you around 7, some are big some are very small. PM me if you want them. USPS 2-3 days will cost about $5. And some chaeto if you don't have any.

nwdyr

Originally Posted by cross
http:///forum/post/2689824
i am truly an addict .. the thing is, im never satisfied.. anyone like this?
Hi....My name is Mark...........I am a ADDICT

it's been 4days since I bought a coral
I am going tomorrow to get another one