My 34 GALLON RED SEA MAX..OMG

halostalker

nice cross love the rock work great job keep up the good work, but take it extra slow and stay away from the credit cards lol jk=P
really nice tank im a but jealous too. i love that new tank look

A

alexmir

That is some really nice aquascaping, the clowns would LOVE it with all of those holes in the rock. When i re-arranged my rock I put in a lot of holes and crannies for the fish to swim through, they love it!
Keep it up

I love the aquascape Cross!...I am addicted to buying coral too :), I actually just ordered a blue stripe shroom and multi-color ric from SWF, I can't wait to put em under the halidessss

cross

well, I stopped buying for awhile..(sniffle) have to many bills to pay off..Have my regular bills and then 3 credit cards. I gotta pay them off or i'll be really messed up..

flricordia

Originally Posted by cross
http:///forum/post/2704904
well, I stopped buying for awhile..(sniffle) have to many bills to pay off..Have my regular bills and then 3 credit cards. I gotta pay them off or i'll be really messed up..

There are ways around that. There is a service that has been preformed from the dawn of time. Legal in Las Vegas, not so much in this neck of the woods, but still brings in lots of cold, hard cash.
Drop your husband out on a busy street corner late at night where the socialite ladies do thier operas and card games. Make him earn you some money for your tank. Sounds like he is the one who got you in the mess in the first place with griping all the time about the expense of reef keeping.

paintballer768

Originally Posted by Flricordia
http:///forum/post/2720165
There are ways around that. There is a service that has been preformed from the dawn of time. Legal in Las Vegas, not so much in this neck of the woods, but still brings in lots of cold, hard cash.
Drop your husband out on a busy street corner late at night where the socialite ladies do thier operas and card games. Make him earn you some money for your tank. Sounds like he is the one who got you in the mess in the first place with griping all the time about the expense of reef keeping.
LMAO!!

A

alexmir

hahaha, flric. No soliciting at SWF.com

If that were to happen, i would give cross the "biggest addict award" for selling her husbands love for a few frags.