my 435 gallon tank in wall see through upgrade

bullitr

Thanks
Yes it's a montipora the brightest green Ive seen
I have dispar, purple queens and lyretail. I want to get rid of them because I can't keep feeding them 5 times a day and maintain good water quality.
i want it easy maintaince so I sold my sailfin tang,blue tang,coral beauty,flame angel and i will transfer the scopas to my cube . So far the acropora is slowly coloring up nicely even though i rarely do water change.

perchpsk

Thanks for the reply. Have you seen much aggression from the anthias within the group or between species? I am considering mixing Bartletts and Dispars, but might stick with just one or the other.

bullitr

My large red tail tamarin

First he was release

My red margin

Yellow tail tamarin My very cheap GEM Wrasse

Potters wrasse

1snapple

I LOVE my potters wrasse! and that cube is so nice. your eventually gonna have to hook me up with some frags

Great pics man, and how ever you got pics of wrasses is beyond me!

bullitr

Thanks guys
I am In a process in changing my LEDs to DIY dimmable on 4* 16 x24 heat sink with 54* 3 watts LEDs combination on royal blue ,10k whites,violet 420 nm , red and cyan also it can be expandable if needed be .i practice with my cube with trial and errors I think I can have my leds that can rival 8 Radions or 4 reef tech.
My current LEDs have good color and good coverage but It's still a laser and it create a shadow effect that makes my acropora browned and STN all the shaded area .by changing to a larger coverage this should improved the coverage just like a 2* 10 bulbs T5 but with shimmer and very good electric consumption.
Wish me luck

bullitr

It's 240 diodes for now I have 80 more diodes if need be but I doubt that I need it.
120 royal blues
60 white 10k
20 reds
20 cyan
20 violet
On 4* 16x24 high quality aluminium
I hate the 300 wires

I love the color but it's impossible to take a picture of it

leds with optics
Lights with optics*

After a more than a week of hard labor, burn hands and lots of cuts from the sharp aluminium and galvanized tubes
anyway here is Some of the new addition under 10 k*
Very large Scott's fairy*
Currently green but mostly blue under my new lights*

Supermale lineatus

Flame back on qt*

I have not fixed the potentiometer yet so no FTS yet

sweatervest13

You tank is sick!!!
I love that when you think of something cool to do the the tank you just do it. Your wife must be a very good sport. LOL.
I

bullitr

You tank is sick!!!

I love that when you think of something cool to do the the tank you just do it. Your wife must be a very good sport. LOL.

I
Thanks
I actually no , my amazing wife don't let me get anything for the tank anymore !
I have to trade or sell some stuff on my tank to get the things that I want.