My 65G- up since Dec.1st

gill again68

Nissan since you get free shipping order some stuff for the rest of us and ship it to us.
Jimmy, hows it going? You have been quite and thats not what you do.

jaxfishgirl

Originally Posted by Gill again68
http:///forum/post/3248038
Nissan since you get free shipping order some stuff for the rest of us and ship it to us.
Jimmy, hows it going? You have been quite and thats not what you do.
lol that's definitely not him, being quiet

Man what a week- had couple of LONG days a couple of 15 hour days and the mother of all F'ED UP DAYS!! Told a guy would help him reseal his 125G. Worked monday from 8 am to 8 pm. Got off work and couldnt sleep so was up till 7 am tuesday- then crashed and woke up at 6 pm tuesday- sooo you know whats next- I couldnt fall asleep tuesday night- and was supposed to go to Jersey to help the guy with the 125. Laid down in bed at 3 am and tossed and turned without getting a wink of sleep until my alarm went off at 6 am to get up and get ready to leave- the guys house was 110 miles away from me in Jersey. Had to drive across he western half of Long Island through the city on the highway in rush hour traffic then across the Varazzano Bridge- had to cross one end to the other across Staten Island, cross the Outer Crossing Bridge, then go 30 exits or so down the Garden State Parkway. Took 3 hours. The best part? Got there and his tank was not only up on his stand that was chest high so the tank was at eye level for viewing but had an inch and a half of sand in the bottom and was still soaking wet from the moisture in the sand! He had filled it 3/4's of the way to test his one attempt at resealing it already- didnt work- is why I figured it had just had water- not sand. Anyway we go to drop the tank off the stand(keep in mind I had a 6 hour reconstructive surgery on my left shoulder in 08) and onto the ground to start cleaning it up- AND THATS EXACTLY WHAT THE GUY DID WITH HIS END!! He had taken out the plumbing from the one overflow box but not the other- on his end..... When I saw how it caught I knew it and asked him do you have pipes?<-- was the only way I could manage to ask with holding my end up so he said oh S@$#! YEAH!- instead of trying to slide it back on the stand- he tries to mongo it up and over the drain bulkhead so it clears the tank-- what happens next? have probably obnly guessed it- he drops his end and the tank goes crashing down and all but the 2 side panels break- I fought every urge to grab at it to try to save it so to hang on that way the glass would crash at a downward angle away from his face and arms. At this point- had been up for 18 hours. By the time we cleaned it up it was 3:30 pm and I had been up since 6 pm the night before- then took another 3 hours to get home in NY traffic again. so didnt get to sleep until 10 pm by the time I ate something and took care of stuff around the apartment that had to be done. Is why I've been kinda quiet lately lol!!! Oh and it was just the 2 of us lifting that beast and lowering it!!----life experience(and a hernia) PRICELESS!!! LMAO!!

gill again68

WOW you have been busy! Good luck with that hernia, dont think you will find it to be priceless!!

Hope this week is better than the last.

No hernia here could have been one though if I wasnt such a strapping not so young man lol But that also wasnt the end of my fun week- Fell asleep at 10 then woke up at 1 am thursday- was up till 5 am. Fell asleep at 5- then had to get up a noon thursday to square a few things away to get ready for my cousins wedding-Had to buy a new suit because I (grew) and looked like a puffed pastry in my old suits lol. Got that done- got haircut and the whole yada yada yada that had to be done to be ready for the wedding because I had to work Friday before the wedding. Yet again- couldnt fall asleep til 1 am on Thursday night. Got woken up at 3:05 friday morning because Nassau County PD had 3 gunmen it turns out performed strong arm robbery on an illegal gambling ring that had been going on in Hicksville- so the helicopter was hovering over my neighborhood - I thought lightning woke me up- was the spotlight on the chopper. It hovered and kept me up from 3:05 to 5:15. Got back to sleep after that- to get up at 6--WOOHOO 45 minutes!!--to get to work by 7:30- worked till 4- went home got changed for the wedding at 5- and was at the wedding till 1 am this morning- WORST WEEK EVER!!!! Gill if this upcoming week isnt better than the one I just had- I will be moving to the mountains to live in a cabin with no electricity or running water and not a human within 500 miles of me LMAO!!! Ok done bitchin- have cought up on sleep so am good- just wanted you guys to know you are very perceptive about I wasnt myself lolol. Am off to bed J/K- I will be going to get some more corals either tomorrow or this week so am looking forward to seeing whats available.

gill again68

*Bangs Fist* we dont want to hear about sleepless nights and helicopters!
Buy a fish, get a coral, stick it in the tank, take a picture of it and let us want it

LMAO!!! About time Gill was running out of stupid S to say other than my tank haha you guys are too nice I would have yelled at me after the FIRST post! Nah I will be getting more stuff soon, just dont know when, maybe order somethin tonight Have had a couple of corals in mind. Am waiting on my guys to get LMB then I am done with fish(unless my evil cardinal passes). Don't know what coral is next...any suggestions? Going to maybe get some acros not sure.

Ok just placed an order from the same place I got my clowns- ordered a Branching Hammer and an Granuloso Green Acro will be here Saturday.