My 7 Gallon Nano

leigh

plum...i don't know diddly about nanos so this might be totally silly, but have you ever toyed with the idea of rigging some plumbing to allow your 7 and 262 to share water? thus making stabilizing the 7 a lot easier?
ps. congrats nano-folk on your own forum! :D

plum70rt

I do know some people that tie in their tanks, I could do it, but I like the little nano to try new things, plus its off on its own part of the room,

E

elan

let me just say...
The pics of Plum's tank dont do it justice!!!
I was able to check it out at the show, and the tank simply ROCKS!!!
I saw the 1st and 2nd places, and i think it was unfair to put you into the class of those tanks... it should have been a "nano reef" instead of a "mini reef".... i am sure yours would have taken first place if it were a fair playing field.
well, hopefully i'll see you at the next meeting.

jinky3dper

lol
Lots of clowns in that tank...
Very nice tank, but what he's not telling the rest of us is that he has a 50 gal sump running on the nano. That's how the water quality is so good.
:D
Seriously, that's a cute little tank! Good luck with it!

brooklyn johnny

Hey Plum looking good... I'll be down in Coral Springs visiting Mom next month... do you have recent full tank shot?
Thanks...
Johnny

plum70rt

Hey Johnny, send me an email, when your in town, your welcome to come see it in person, here is a clown hosting in a feather duster, I have to take a full tank shot,

plum70rt

Thank you All for the kind words,:)
Here are some recent pics,,
I refer to this tank as the Damaged Brain tank,
I have put 3 weak brain corals in it and all have recovered nicely,

overanalyzer

Originally posted by plum70rt
these guys sit on top of the tank ,
Handcrafted glass made in poland,

Ahh yes the famous Polish Blue Glass Clown .... very rare indeed!!