my bacheldor party is tonight: next weekend I get married

reefkprz

kind of an exciting time in my life right now.
Having the last night of debauchery with the boys tonight. going to go get a massage and a hair cut, then go drink more beer than is probably good for my liver.
next weekend: the wedding. then a trip to boston for a few nights stay at the long wharf marriot. visit the aquarium, hit a few resturants, catch an i-max film. and of course lock ouselves in the hotel room, drink champgne and..... play twister..... or monopoly.......

mantisman51

Congrats on the nuptuals.
I've always said why should a man make alot of women happy when he can make one woman miserable for the rest of her life.
Careful mixing alchahol and massage in the same night. Happy ending can lead to an unhappy ending pretty quick.

btldreef

Have fun!
Take in as much as possible, it goes by so fast.
The Legal Seafood in boston is soooo good.

reefkprz

thanks guys and gals. I just went and got my haircut, and purchased my wedding band.
My fiancee had her bridal shower/bacheldorette party last night. I had to pour her into a cup and cart her home she was SOOOOoooo totally blasted. her friends and family suprised her because she said she didnt want a bacheldorette party or bridal shower. well they made her have one, and she had a blast. despite her earlier protests about not wanting one she managed to have a great time and is now beyond hungover.

meowzer

Good luck and hope you have a great (safe) time....ahhhh....bachelorette parties, I remember them...LOL...
CONGRATULATIONS

nw2salt08

Congrats! Have fun tonight! Wishing you two the best! The one thing I've learned being married..... live every day like you two are dating!

pezenfuego

Congratulations! I like twister.
I wish you the best. I didn't think you were that old. What are you, 40ish?
EDIT: Wait...is that a euphemism?

scopus tang

Awesome Z, Be safe and have tonight (even though you are probably already in the process) and congrats on the Wedding.