My Daughters W. Geo.teacher Was Arrested

meowzer

Originally Posted by jtrzerocool
http:///forum/post/3026929
so your saying that these 2 cant have a relationship? yes she is a teacher...i get it...its morally wrong...i get it...he's 17...i get it...but whos to say that they wernt ment for eachother?...
i bet you there are many ppl on this board that have wifes or husbands that are more then 6 years differance...
i am not looking at this from a teacher-student standpoint...
maybe that is why i have different thoughts...
If they are MEANT for each other...surely they can wait until the STUDENT graduates....then there is no STUDENT/TEACHER issue
I DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE AGE (sorta) STUDENT/TEACHER relationships are wrong

stdreb27

You know what is funny, after I graduated (at 17) I met someone, who turned out to be way older than she looked. And happened to be an upper level math teacher at a high school. Then to make it funnier, (she didn't teach at my school) she taught a class I'd just finished 2 weeks before. I never pursued anything because it would have been really long distance. But it was amusing.

jennythebugg

ok so the boy was 17 and was not in her class this year they had been having an affair since last summer and he has been giving him money and buying him things, she is married and has been married for about 5 years - (i hope her husband cuts the crotch out of every peice of clothing she has)
she confided in another teacher this morning who has been her pal at the school for a while ,and that teacher told the principal and called the cops. the boy is on the football team and evidently on bathroom passes comes into the class and talks with her

meowzer

I do not think it matters how old he was, or whether he was in her class...he was a student at the school she worked at....this never should have happened...
LOL...Does she have kids?? Cause I bet the husband tosses her butt....HE SHOULD

stdreb27

Originally Posted by jennythebugg
http:///forum/post/3027242
ok so the boy was 17 and was not in her class this year they had been having an affair since last summer and he has been giving him money and buying him things, she is married and has been married for about 5 years - (i hope her husband cuts the crotch out of every peice of clothing she has)
she confided in another teacher this morning who has been her pal at the school for a while ,and that teacher told the principal and called the cops. the boy is on the football team and evidently on bathroom passes comes into the class and talks with her
So how are you doing? Seriously?

mantisman51

Can't a girl just get some love without being judged. Besides, he's a football player, and probably, like, totally hot!
Seriously though, I am shocked and outraged by this, after all if she did her hair up and put some makeup on, she'd be a primo piece, er fetching young woman. I'm jealous. The wife is coming, peace out...

stdreb27

Originally Posted by mantisman51
http:///forum/post/3027792
Can't a girl just get some love without being judged. Besides, he's a football player, and probably, like, totally hot!
Seriously though, I am shocked and outraged by this, after all if she did her hair up and put some makeup on, she'd be a primo piece, er fetching young woman. I'm jealous. The wife is coming, peace out...
wow, even joking that is a man card violation.

jennythebugg

i think this is her mugshot, not sure but they have a new pic up online for her....
i freaked when i heard about that because its always laynes(my oldest) teachers that this kinda crap happens with - her principal at her jr high had a gun in his office and it went off and the bullet went through his wall and out into the hall - her first grade teacher had an eye blown out with a roman candle
i think she maight just bring the bad omen with her lol

pezenfuego

Originally Posted by jennythebugg
http:///forum/post/3028253
i think this is her mugshot, not sure but they have a new pic up online for her....
i freaked when i heard about that because its always laynes(my oldest) teachers that this kinda crap happens with - her principal at her jr high had a gun in his office and it went off and the bullet went through his wall and out into the hall - her first grade teacher had an eye blown out with a roman candle
i think she maight just bring the bad omen with her lol
Don't blame her...blame Texas

lovethesea

I think this is horrid. Adults with no boundries.
Also, all grades should be evaluated. Everyone should pass this class since she was obviously so distracted that she probably did not even know who was who in the class.

pontius

females, from a very young age are able to manipulate people and their surroundings. it is a gift I see in my 3 year old daughter all the time.
males, on the other hand, don't really grasp this gift of manipulation until the high school years. some never do get, but the trouble makers do.
so here's Pontius' quickfix......
make all the fresh from college graduation teach grades k-5.
then, let the old angry war wagons teach grades 6-12.
there. the affairs between teacher/student would be solved.
oh. and get the cellphone and textmessaging crap out of schools. school's no place for that.

orion3814

when i was in the 8th grade my best friends aaron and daron were caught in a sexual relationship with shelly epler, which was the junior high math teacher and her friend happened down in ardmore oklahoma
was on ntl news this was 17 years ago though we were all at lake murray i was snoozin good when the park rangers pulled up and caught them all in the act n the back of my truck and the tent
hell i slept right through it all till a speed boat woke me up the next mornin and everyone was gone ahhahahahahahaha
just goes to show its just not happening now its been goin on a lot longer than a lot of people care to know and hell of course it was all consensual ahhahaha but the gals were still brought up on statutory charges the teacher lost her job at dickson because the twins were under 16 which is the age of consent in oklahoma