my favorite LFS

J

jstdv8

so you're a girl and your real name is Tommielynn? That is somewhat odd and somewhat cool, all at the same time. I'm liking it.

J

jstdv8

Really? That would be a kick in the pants if I told Tim I knew where he got the tang from LOL

aquaknight

Wait... Not sure, thought that was Recty's (his username from RC, forgetting his real name) Dussumieri. He's up there in Alaska too, and I knew he broke-down his tank with his large Duss and believe give it to the LFS. Remembering now, I think some idiot with a 450gal tank bought the Duss and killed it (and many other fish), but might not have gotten the Duss.... If KJR_Trig reads this, he might know.

J

jstdv8

ahh, we all know about the guy with the 450 gallon tank. His name is Ali.
He has all sorts of exotic angels and stuff. Tim stored a bunch from a first order for him and last I heard they all died. but he posted pictures not too long ago on the local frag swap forum showing a newly stocked tank full of angels.
he also took a bunch of grief for housing a white tipped shark for a while.
That makes sense, you are probably right, I'll ask tim next time I see him.

btldreef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstdv8 http:///forum/thread/383352/my-favorite-lfs/20#post_3352639
so you're a girl and your real name is Tommielynn? That is somewhat odd and somewhat cool, all at the same time. I'm liking it.
Yup. Very Irish, LOL. It's not easy to explain to little kids though, and just my luck, I chose a profession where I work with little ones all the time

The best is people on the phone not believing that it's me, they ask for Mr. De Louise... that can get frustrating. Or the people who thing my husband is really married to a dude until they see pictures, hahahaha. When we first got married, someone from his HS that he had not seen in years saw his FaceBook change to read: Married to TommieLynn DeLouise and the guy posted: "Dude, I had no idea you were gay?!?" LOL

J

jstdv8

LMAO, that's terrible.
Funny one of our good friends name is Ricky and his middle name is Lynn, so we call him RickyLynn.

palmer373

lol justin good to see you took some pics of Tims. is it just me or did the clam rotate about 90 degrees? i thought it was facing a different way a while ago. do you knwo why Tim rearranged the tanks? im kindof sad cause i miss the sailfin in the inwall and that wrasse. :'(
so Ali ended up loosing all his fish that he said were "ich proof"? sad he bout more tho, i wonder what happened to that shark he had.

palmer373

also the tank is ~550g DT but there is a nice sized sump and frag tank connected so its around 700g maybe of total gallonage. 14feet long seems right tho.

J

jstdv8

LOL, i thought the clam was facing a different direction before too.
he was trying to sell that shark, i don't know if he ever got rid of it or not.
I was thinking about the 550g yesterday and i reaclled that I always thought it was 800, but somebody corrected me on that a while ago.
i wonder how big sergeys are then because if thats 550, sergeys can't be 2 x 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by palmer373 http:///forum/thread/383352/my-favorite-lfs/20#post_3354662
lol justin good to see you took some pics of Tims. is it just me or did the clam rotate about 90 degrees? i thought it was facing a different way a while ago. do you knwo why Tim rearranged the tanks? im kindof sad cause i miss the sailfin in the inwall and that wrasse. :'(
so Ali ended up loosing all his fish that he said were "ich proof"? sad he bout more tho, i wonder what happened to that shark he had.