My First SW Tank 24 Gal Aquapod

rebelprettyboy

All of the Mojanos ive squirted with that Aiptasia X has killed them right off. Just some I keep missin though. I think I got 2 more I need to kill. that stuff works great and its cheap!

rebelprettyboy

U should go buy them and send them to me! Ive always wanted clove polyps to. But ppl be selling them expensive. Like 5 of the polyps for 40 and stuff. they arent worth that much to me, but I love the Blue ones as well. Ill get some someday!

blazin2k6

WOW 5 POLYPOS FOR 40 BUCKS ? Are you serious :? So i definately should go and buy that rock of them then ? huh ? I think i will go do that tuesday if the guy still has em :) I just hate that its over an hour away :( Ohhh and i am loving this new acan man. Its freaking sweeeeet.

subielover

Nice find on the acan Blazin, it doesn't suprise me that the first pics you have of it are it stuffed with mysis
$30 bucks is a good deal on that I think. My LFS has some very nice aussie acans right now, pretty nice pieces too for $49. I thought it was a good deal, probably going to get them soon. Like reb said, any new pics of the acan with actinic??

nwdyr

Hey Bro ,
LOVE the new stuff,,,and as usual GREAT DEAL!!!!! I think I am going to let you shop for me! Sorry I have not been around ,been real busy. My JBJ Is trashed!!! One of the cords goin into the Ballast melted last night! thank God I was home!! I smelled burning rubber and sho nuf , Darn thing was totally melted!!
No reason , and of course the Manuf. wont do anything for me b/c the Warranty is only for 6 months
So PLEASE be careful and keep a eye on yours. Mine was only 10 months old. SOOO down one tank and I think i have my 29 sold so I am looking for a 75 or 125 , just going to stick with one tank now! Still waiting for my surgery , I will star a new thread when I get the new tank up and running , prob wont be for a few weeks yet. Sorry for the long commen
^& Check ya later " KING OF ALL DEALS"

rebelprettyboy

Where u at man? Ur fallin off bro! We need some new pics. U know ur the only one who post pics everyday! Seems like forever since u posted pics. We need FTS of both tanks!!

blazin2k6

Thanks Rebelprettyboy,Subielover,NWDYR,peef and everyone else for the comments :) I appreciate it alot. Thanks for the concerns. I still feel freaking horrible and have to keep this hard plastic brace on my neck 24/7. Really annoying and irritating but i am thankful to be alive again :)

blazin2k6

maaan i get on here to post pics and everything and only subielover makes a comment about my pics ? im gonna go back to taking these meds and sleep more and come back in 3 more days i guess and maybe ill have some comments. LOL. More pics soon

blazin2k6

Thanks Nissan577, I went to the crash site today and i could hardly find any skid marks :( I thought my breaks had went out but maan if you see what actually happen its crazy how far i ran off the road the first time until i ran off it the last time. It seems like a good 300-500 yards distance. It was terrifying having your breaks go out on ya :(

rebelprettyboy

I didnt even know u had put new pics up of this tank! Everything looks great and boy do I want ur blastos. And I want some of ur acans too man. U need to hurry and hook me up w some chalice, acans, and blastos, and zoas!!

Glad ur okay bro. and glad ur baby girl wasnt in the car with u for sure!

nissan577

yea i was worried about that. thank god she was home and safe. and rebel relax with the chalice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hes hurt dude lol

tang master

Originally Posted by Blazin2k6
http:///forum/post/2770582
Rebelprettyboy, Thx for commenting again and actually reading :) YEAHHH IM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE MICROS.Should be getting em within a week or two i think :) Said they gonna get some crazy colors. And that lfs i went to today said they can get those blastos like i bought today pretty regularly so i asked him to order me some different colored ones. LOL. I know that they arent blastos though but maybe i can keep gettin em at that price if he dont know no better.LOL. And Tangmaster I have a JBJ Nano Cube 24 gallon as well. Check out my other thread. It has some sweeeet stuff in it as well. Hey rebelprettyboy that lfs i went to today had some of those blue japanese clove polyps also for 29.99. A pretty nice size rock too. Probably 3 inches by 2 inches :) and it was covered in em. I wanted em so bad But it had some majanos right in the middle of em. LOL.
Seriously which one do you like better. The nanocube or the aquapod. I am gonna buy one but am freaking out on which one to buy.
Please help!