My First SW Tank 24 Gal Aquapod

blazin2k6

Thanks also subielover for the comment and thanks rebelprettyboy in advance whenever you post :) I know it will be soon. I probably gonna be away from my house so probably wont check again until later so thank you all for posting :) and glad you like the new pics. And yeah the orchid dottyback loves to pose for the camera. he loves looking out front of the glass

rebelprettyboy

Dang man. The new shots today are great! Theyre amazing. Love the shots of the fish. Those are some good quality. And of course I love the blastos!!

nwdyr

My sand is coming Thur. sooo hope to be up and running by Monday...ish. Then I am going shopping at YOUR acan and blasto store
really would love to have some of your frags when you are ready , everything looks great Bro

blazin2k6

Well i guess i'll just keep the new pictures of these awesome micromussas to myself :) Hope you enjoy seeing nothingness. LOL

blazin2k6

Thanks NWDYR for the comments and rebelprettyboy. Unfortunately i didnt buy anything because i was kind of disappointed in the micromussa frags they had got in :( they were like size of a nickle in total diameter . Was only like 2 or 3 heads on each frag. I didnt think it was worth it really :(

blazin2k6

Thanks. Ill get pics up as soon as i get a chance to :) Thanks for checkin though. Ima try to win some stuff in an

[hr]
. probably wont but going for sum acans :) Doubt i win em tho

blazin2k6

OHHH YEAH. I WON ME 5 ACAN FRAGS :
) But i gotta get with the people and figure out they shipping charges cause right now my order was only 98 bucks but they charging me 140 dollars for shipping :( Thats ridiculous.

A

alexa11

I would say 'excuse me? I'll pay you $30 for shipping' that is rediculous! how ya doin Blazin? Hope all is going well! Can't wait for the new pics!