My First SW Tank 24 Gal Aquapod

subielover

That pic of the one acan eating the other is insane
I didn't even know that was possible. I sincerely care about your tanks Blazin, and I know how you feel. Just know that I look at a lot of threads and never post anything, usually if I can help or if I have a question or comment do I say anything. Glad to see you around.

mckevinfang

i care !!!

i bet if you post pics again youll get people drooling lol

keep us updated we love seeing your tank and hearing about it.

nissan577

AMAZING MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love them i love them i love them i love them! wow wow wow wow!!!!!!!!!!

whisk

Awesome shot of the conch. Thats one of the better creature shots I have seen. crazy detail, you can see his eyes really well.

blazin2k6

THANKS THANKS I KNOW I AM A GREAT PHOTOGRAPHER.LOL. At least thats what you guys say :) So thank you all for the excellent comments. I try my best but i am never happy with it :) But i do what i can.

nwdyr

Cool pic's!!! I am still lookin for a snail like that one , hey stop by my thread once in awhile.....

subielover

That is a pretty sweet pic of your conch. I think I am gonna finally bite the bullet and pic one up. I will name him Blazin the fightin conch...you like

blazin2k6

Hey you all thanks for asking about me. I know no one has commented on my thread here in like 2 weeks but its all goo.d Whats up nwdyr,subie,rebel,nissan. what you all got going ?? My life has been really hectic lately. Here are a couple pics of my blastos
see the new baby underneath ? Actually there are two babies but the other you cant see

blazin2k6

too bad that green favia is dying away :( Dunno why but i am not having any luck wit favias and chalice in this tank :( Maybe not enough lights ? i dunno. I cant seem to get it to eat anything