My First SW Tank 24 Gal Aquapod

A

alexa11

It sounds like youre a wizard or a character out of a fantasy novel...'my new acan lord...'

nwdyr

very cool new acan!!! that looks like the colony i am trying to buy! very nice Bro
Hey ... where is the rest of the stuff from that box
hmmm

blazin2k6

Wow i have to thank so many people this round :) So sweet to get so many new comments and new faces !!! Thanks Nissan,Freeborder,Rebel,Alexa,McKevin,Subie,NWDYR,Emilaya. I appreciate all the comments :) Ill take a fts in just a moment and post it away. Thank you all for stopping by. Well so far the stuff is not taking off all that great and open like all my other acan lords but hopefully after some feedings they will start to look wonderful and big like the others :)

rebelprettyboy

Have those rics been splitting? If so how many did u start off w? and FTS look great..
Im shocked ur sun coral died it. it looks really great and one of the happiest I had seen

blazin2k6

I know right ? I was shocked myself. I mean i dont know what happen to the poor coral :( I put it off under this shaded kinda area thinking maybe it would open its tentacles more so i could feed it and hopefully bring some of it back but still havent been able to feed it for anything :(((( Im at a loss. I dunno what happened to it. Maybe something fell onto it and killed it off ? I have no idea. But it was doing so great i know. Well thanks for the comments.

blazin2k6

Wow thanks Subie,Nissan,and spanko. I appreciate it very much :) I wish i could get some better shots of the acans that i got but i cant.

nissan577

dude how can you not get better pics?????????????????? your pics come out amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!