My fish think I am food :-0

meowzer

well in the course of one week.....the longfin sleeper goby in the 54g...and tonight my Vlamingi tang in the 225G, have bitten me
I FEED THEM WELL....and they bite me

Whatevere happened to the old saying...DON'T BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU

scott t

That is funny, maybe you are just so sweet that they can not resist taking a bite out of you. LOL

monsinour

My female clown bites my hand every time i stick it into the tank. sometimes it is multiple times.

meowzer

LOL...I have heard clowns cna be mean, they are after all in the damsel family
my clowns have never tried that..THANK GOODNESS.....I hate being bitten :(

1guydude

lol my highcomb blenny has gone for me twice and it dosent hurt or nothing cuz his teeth are for scraping algae...but it did make me jump! Scared the ba jesus out of me LOL! I chased him with my hand the last time he did it and he hasnt done it since LOL....im mean!

slice

Somewhere on the forum is a post and a picture from Bang Guy about a clown that took a chunk out of his thumb and fed it to a nem.
funny how I can remember that, but can't remember....

C

coral guy

i hand feed my seahorses sometime and one cracked my nail

gemmy

I get bit all the time. My clowns take turns and don't let go. Then, the rest of the fish take turns.

btldreef

I used to get bit by my female clown. My evil yellow watchmen goby would attack me, but other than that no bites. I hand feed, so I think that helps A LOT.

meowzer

IT GOT MY PINKY

LOL....I was giving the puffer a piece of shrimp and didn't see the longfin sleeper goby coming.....I had the shrimp in between my thumb aand forefinger...and apparently the pinky was sticking out.....and it put the whole tip in its mouth.....let's just say there was water everywhere.....LOLOLOL...I yanked my hand out so fast
altho it didn't hurt.....just surprised me

gemmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowzer http:///forum/thread/387092/my-fish-think-i-am-food-0#post_3404905
IT GOT MY PINKY

LOL....I was giving the puffer a piece of shrimp and didn't see the longfin sleeper goby coming.....I had the shrimp in between my thumb aand forefinger...and apparently the pinky was sticking out.....and it put the whole tip in its mouth.....let's just say there was water everywhere.....LOLOLOL...I yanked my hand out so fast
altho it didn't hurt.....just surprised me
But who got u??
The goby or the puffer.

scott t

Lol that is to funny Meowzer, The female clown that I have in the QT will get defensive when I put my hand in there the male just hides from me. I cant wait until one of these days she bites me because I am prob. going to do the same thing you did.. lol

1guydude

lol happened to me once with my blenny and i scraped my whole forearm on the side of the tank...u know the lil lip part on the rim! Scared the jeebies out of me! Its like a natural instinct to pull ur arm out all quick like lol!!!