Originally Posted by tywtly13
http:///forum/post/3198517
Ok, well she won't want the damsel then. So how is this:
green clown goby
neon blue goby
2 firefish
royal gramma
?
What is the problem with the blue gobies? why don't they do well?
Too many fish.
Two firefish OR one royal gramma, not both.
I'm not sure what the deal is with the neons, maybe someone else knows. I've just never heard of anyone having long term success with them.

nissan577

i replace mine every 3 months. idk why. this is my 2nd one in my tank and so far so good and i hope it stays like that!
as for the fish to much. without the royal gramma its good!

fishonlyman

I think have an Idea on how to get something blue in your girlfriend's tank. But, I need to know how big your biigest tank is in order for the plan to work.

nissan577

Originally Posted by fishonlyman
http:///forum/post/3198609
I think have an Idea on how to get something blue in your girlfriend's tank. But, I need to know how big your biigest tank is in order for the plan to work.
corals work as well. blue tubs zoas, blue shrooms, etc...

tywtly13

Well right now I'm really short on space since we moved, and I can't set my big tanks back up until we move again, so my biggest tank right now is 1 29 gallon I had to compress my 55 and 12 into
And she is happy without the royal gramma because she fell in love with the firefish!

fishonlyman

ok, If your tank isn't overstocked, you could buy her a blue chromis. When it gets to big for her tank, you could move the chromis into your tank. So, she could enjoy a blue fish in her tank, temporarily. Also, people don't have neon gobies for so long because they have a lifespan for about 2 years maximum.

nissan577

no chromis!
the firefish and neon goby with clown goby can work, but you would have to replace it when it dies

nissan577

oh
haha!
i see how much you care for your reefers...w.e dont come asking for us to help you...

we are gonna be busy...