my lavender kingsnake

cpbirds407

Originally Posted by reefkprZ
I wish I had posted some pictures earlier I just gave away another I had two of them given to me but since you cannot house kings togehter I gave one away. but the tag price on this snake was 129.99 originally. the store went out of bussiness and they were both given to a friend who has several large snakes (7+feet) and a buch of okatee corns, they just decided they had too many and gave them to me, I would have given you one for the cost of shipping LOL. dont pay over $130 for one. I'll see If I can find a breeder for you, if you want, I know tons, if they dont have that particular color pattern they can ususally breed one for you if your willing to wait. let me know.
Wow! I sell them at my store for $59.99 :) As a matter of fact, I have one at my store as we speak. lol
PS. Please don't ask what store I sell them at because I donot want to get in trouble with saltwaterfish.com I got in trouble once after I posted the name of the company I work for. (Thread was closed.)

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Originally Posted by cpbirds407
PS. Please don't ask what store I sell them at because I donot want to get in trouble with saltwaterfish.com I got in trouble once after I posted the name of the company I work for. (Thread was closed.)

The problem was not in mentioning the store you work at but, as explained to you, using SWF.com to test market for that store.