My New 24 JBJ Nano Cube

blazin2k6

oK So i finally upgraded my 10 gallon to this 24 gallon Nano Cube. Hopefully its as simple to take care of as the Aquapod. Well here is what i have it in it so far, 2 B/w Clowns,2 Peppermint Shrimp, 1 Fighting Conch, 3 Astrea Snails, 2 Hermits, Few frags of zoanthids and a feather duster. I know i need to add some more cleaning crew but i will by saturday so its all good on that. OK WELL HAVING trouble adding photos. Can anyone tell me if they having same probs ?

blazin2k6

Thanks gypsyrose for the comments. I hope to have this tank as good as my 24 Gal AP. I am sure it will be as good or better. I'ma keep them both well stocked and looking as good as i can though. I am happy with the new Nano though. Here are some more photos.

blazin2k6

Can anyone tell me what that is on the top of the Zoanthid branch ? Its located near the top of the branch in the middle of the zoanthids. Is it a Majano or just some type of paly ? If i move the rock or anything it retracts in like a zoanthid or paly. So i was just curious if it was some type of Paly or whatever. Doesnt seem to bother my zoanthids around it or anything. And i havent noticed it spreading any. So just curious.

blazin2k6

Thanks ci11337. Appreciate the comments. Doesnt seem i am getting that many comments on here but its all good. I know i dont have alot of stuff in here yet. But i'll add more tomorrow when the LFS is open and gets in new shipment of goods. Well until then.

blazin2k6

Ok so here are some updated pics. Hope everyone likes them. Also this one picture, I dont know what this Coral is but its awesome looking. And it eats mysis and brine shrimp. It was almost dead when i bought the rock but it seems to be alive well now.

blazin2k6

Thanks Peef for the comments. They are i think the prettiest clowns in my opinion. I love the b/w clowns. Hopefully today i will be able to add a McCoskers Flasher Wrasse or some other type of Colorful fish to add to the tank. We'll have to see what my LFS gets in. I passed up on a Possum Wrasse and a Golden angel the other day. Didnt want the angel to be nippin at my corals once i get some in the tank.

peef

Great ideas. I really like your zoo rock as well! I am not too sure what the polyp/anemone is. Are you sure it is a coral?

blazin2k6

Yeah i am sure its a coral. Now that polyp on my zoo rock i dont know what it is, A Wierd paly or anemone ? That clear looking anemone i heard was a Hidden Cup Coral whatever those are. Its really cool though.

blazin2k6

Ok well LFS didnt have the McCoskers flasher wrasse i wanted so here are just some more photos of my tank.

nwdyr

Great pics bro! sorry I didnt even know you started another thread and another tank!! I am soooooo jealous
wish i could start another one right now, I already know what I want to do with it, however I dont have the money yey
oo well I am still enjoying this one. So do you have a stock list for this one yet? and I also love those clowns! great choice

blazin2k6

Ok well i went to the LFS and bought me another Yashia Shrimp Goby and Randalli Pistol shrimp, Well they were paired up but now that i put them in my tank the shrimp as found a burrow it already dug way in the back of the tank not visible and the fish wont stay away from the side of glass in the front. Well hopefully they will pair up and be visible. Show pics later.

ci11337

Looks good, i am a huge fan of fairy wrasses! I had a McCoskers, but it jumped. Make sure you have a good cover. I thought i saw some caulpra in there, id get rid of it(peel it off) it can get outa control. Cheato is good though