My New 24 JBJ Nano Cube

blazin2k6

Ahhh. OK NOW. So my clowns just continue to keep trying to jump into the back of my tank. ANYONE know of anyway to prevent this and what would be causing em to do it ? silly fish i sware.
is this a Majano or Rose Bubble anemone ?

nwdyr

Great pic's!!!!!!! I think i will get a flame now i really like your's. The rock work is GREAT these pic's show it better, I thought it was too crowded befor , but it was just too close of a pic. It looks like a real pro did it
sorry can't help you, I don't know what that is on you'r zoo's but it looks very cool!

perfectdark

Everything looks good. Couple of things to add some insight. Clowns are not known jumpers, so the reason most likley isnt because hes a silly fish. More than likley there is a water quality issue you havent nailed down yet. That coupled with your missing wrasse is why I am saying this. The heavy breathing you witnessed could be from acclimation shock but IMO that window has passed. The other 2 options are harrassment from tank mates leading to stress, ie heavy breathing or again water quality issue. And lastly your Electric flame scallop is not photosynthetic but will require frequent spot feedings, phyto seems to be a good food choice but there diet is really not 100% known. They tend to die quickly in our systems, mainly because they move to locations we cannot get too and feeding them directly is not easy. Good luck..

Sorry to hear about your loss of fish, hopefully things level out for you and don't lose anymore.
I have never had my clownfish try to jump out. But yes mine also swim upside down at night, no worries there, that is normal.
Good luck with everything :)

blazin2k6

Thanks for the comments everyone. PerfectDark, i have tested my water and everything is in perfect condition. Yeah maybe the wrasse died to poor acclimation i dunno but i acclimated him like i do everything else :( Hopefully maybe he is just hiding because the clowns were kind of harassing him. But thanks for everyones comments. I apprecaite it.

jacksdad

Blazin2k6;2480229 said:
Ahhh. OK NOW. So my clowns just continue to keep trying to jump into the back of my tank. ANYONE know of anyway to prevent this and what would be causing em to do it ? silly fish i sware.
is this a Majano or Rose Bubble anemone ?
Looks like a bubble tip to me. Secondly, to prevent your clowns from jumping into the back of your tank you can superglue a thin piece of plexiglass onto the backwall. position it so it stick up about an inch above the top of the wall. This will allow enough room for the lid to close, but it will close off the gap and prevent them from jumping.
Bob

blazin2k6

Thanks for the comment jacksdad. I appreciate it. I was thinking it was a rose bubble as well but i have no idea.

blazin2k6

oK So here is a picture of that wierd polyp in the middle of my zoos i been wondering if its a Rose Bubble Tip Anemone or what. CaN ANYONE TELL ME ? Here is a picture of it after i turned the lights out. And also do my ricordeas look healthy ? I hope they are fine.
Oh yeah and these are some new zoos i picked up. I thought they looked awesome but they look even moe awesome in my tank i think :) Didnt think they had blue centers but nice..... i always wanted some blue zoos.

K

kat74

It's looks like a bubble tip to me, but I'm not sure...
It's very small. Maybe someone else can help you that knows better than me, but to me... it does look like a bubble tip.
Your ricordea looks like ricordea yumas and they do look healthy.
Your new zoas are awesome!!
Hope someone else can chime in on the mystery polyp and help you out.

blazin2k6

Nice, Thanks for the comments Kat74. I appreciate ya. And yeah i am thinking its a baby Bubble Tip as well but i have never had one so i have no idea. But it seems to be doing great in my tank. I feed it when i feed my fish and it seems to be growing nicely. Might be getting another rock of zoos later today so ill post pics if i do.

blazin2k6

YES I AM SO EXCITED MY FISH IS ALIVE. I finally found my Yashia Goby that i bought over 10 days ago. He finally appeared, when i was feeding my tank. I am so happy now. Now i just wish my Wrasse would suddenly appear out of no where.LOL.
Here are a couple pics. I couldnt get any good ones really cuz he was super fast and everytime i got close to tank he ran back into his hole.

K

kat74

Yay for finding your yashia!~ Hope your wrasse shows up as well!
Re: mushrooms, yes, you can attach loose mushrooms to rock using superglue gel. Try to dry the base where some sand is attached as best as you can before applying the gel because that mushroom is going to slime up really bad!

blazin2k6

Yeah because i have a Pink Ricordea i bought at the lfs that i have in my other tank and its not doing so well and seems like the color is fading on it :( Is there any way to bring its colors back ? It has detached from the rock it was on and is just floating in my tank.

blazin2k6

Ok so quick update. The Pistol shrimp is also alive. Wooo. Dunno how these two have been surviving for the last 2 weeks but i am so happy they did :)

blazin2k6

Ok well i bought this coral today. I think its really nice looking. Its basic colors but really full and beautiful in my eyes. Does anyone know if these are Florida Ricordeas , Yumas ? Or what ? Just regular mushrooms ? Thanks if you know.