My New 24 JBJ Nano Cube

blazin2k6

I am thinking my Emerald Crab ate the cuelerpa because it is gone and i dont know where it went. HAHA. But that rock is clear of almost all algae now. Well as for the Yashia Goby and Pistol shrimp i bought , looks like i will never have a photo of them since they found a burrow in the VERY back of the tank :( Here is a photo of a Flame Scallop i bought as well though.

blazin2k6

Well the Flame scallop i guess found a good spot to sit. UNDER MY Feather Duster. Dunno whats up with that but hey i guess they are happy. Seem to both be out in full view tonight so thats cool. Dunno Do those things bother each other or they fine right next to one another ? Anyone know ?

blazin2k6

Ok well i got a McCoskers Flasher Wrasse today finally. It is such a pretty fish. And i also got some Pink zoanthids. They are so nice looking and very bright. Will post pics later.

nwdyr

Hey buddy looks like its just you and me here
like the flame! are they hard to care for ? how much was he? cant wait to see more pic's, tank is looking great!

blazin2k6

The flame was only $20. Dunno if thats a good price or not but i got my McCoskers for only 36 :) So i thought that was an excellent deal. Pics later. Gotta buy some Batteries for camera

Nice looking tank, love your rock! Purple alge on the rock is sweet. Your black clownfish are nice too, I have one and love him. Nice corals too, good job overall

Good luck and keep up posted.

nwdyr

Nice additions! I think 20 is a great price for the flame! still cant get anyone to answer me about the brain frag, I guess I will look it up on the computer somewhere, tank just keeps getting better, keep up the good work!

blazin2k6

Thanks for the comments WillLoveFish, and also there are plenty of Full Tank shots on this thread. Scroll up some and you will see them. I have some posted at feb 10, and feb 13th that are pretty recent full tank shots.

nwdyr

hey blazin does that flame require any special lighting? what type of lights do you have?

blazin2k6

Maan naw, Mine went to the back of the tank where there is hardly any light and it wedged itself under a rock. LOL. Its open though so i have to feed it with the turkey baster DTs PhytoPlankton Live. Ok so i picked up some more LiveRock today. My tank should be complete with about 25 lbs or so i think is in there now. Does it look ok ? Let me know what ya think. My fish seem to love it. AT Least the Flasher Wrasse. He been running in and out of it. Havent even been able to see him much cuz he sticks to the caves and stuff in the new rockwork.

nwdyr

hey welcome to the 250 club....those of us who have $250.00 worth of LR
Looks good! allot of spots for frags and corals! picture is a little close up,if you can take another picture a little farther back so I can see more of the formation. But yes it looks pretty cool

Originally Posted by Blazin2k6
http:///forum/post/2475553
Thanks for the comments WillLoveFish, and also there are plenty of Full Tank shots on this thread. Scroll up some and you will see them. I have some posted at feb 10, and feb 13th that are pretty recent full tank shots.
Ya I see what you are talking about now, sorry. Nice looking pics and tank as stated before. Good luck with everything ;)

blazin2k6

Ya LR prices here are outrageous, 9.50 Lb . Ah i hate that. But oh well i guess thats what ya pay for the good pieces with nice coraline on it. Well ill post a better picture later. I think i'ma have to buy me another fish. I got The two B/W Clowns,Yashia Goby,McCoskers Flasher wrasse. But maan if i havent seen my Yashia Goby or the Shrimp he paired up with. I hope he didnt die or something. It has been 6 days now that i have not seen them. Think something ate em ? Im like maan its crazy. Well i'ma wait a few days before i do anything. And now the Flasher Wrasse i never see him since i added all this rock. He stays hidden up in the rockwork or under a piece of coral. My clowns all i see.LOL

blazin2k6

Ok um.... I think my fish is dying :( AHHHH I dont know what the deal is. My McCoskers Flasher wrasse doesnt seem to be doing very well and is breathing very heavy. I dont know if its the rock i added yesterday or what ? The lfs said it was cured and ready for my tank :( Dont have any signs of ammonia or anything unusual. All my other livestock is doing just fine.

nwdyr

I know what you mean , I had a sixline that went MIA 3 days after I got him! that was like 2 weeks ago. I have declared him dead
If you have a hospital tank I think i would move that guy befor he messes up your tank! Thats the only bad thing about these small tanks , it dont take long to mess with everything. good luck buddy I will keep my fingers crossed

blazin2k6

yeah well i havent seen it again since last night, My Flasher wrasse. Poor guy. He was so pretty and everything. I am imagining my Nassarius snails finished him off. I have seen them things finishing off a not even dead twin spot goby i had once. I think they can sense if something is sick. Well it doesnt seem like anything else has been affected in my tank. I just cant find my Yashia Goby or my McCoskers Flasher Wrasse. Hopefully they are both ok though. I would hate for anything to happen to my cute lil b/w clowns. I luv those two. Well thanks for the comment. I see no one ELSE CARES.

nwdyr

Sorry for the loss dude that sucks!!! my Linka star keeps freakin me out, every once in a while he lloks all shrivelled up , the wham he's ok and crawling all over thr LR
my fire fish also likes to go mia for a day just to scare me but he keeps comming back
ahhh the joys and heartaches of "the reef" Tomarrow I am trading in my giant brain coral for something smaller, I am going to miss him but he needs a bigger home

blazin2k6

Ok so last night one of my B/W clowns is trying to play Nemo on me and escape my tank. He jumped over the back and into the section with the pump.LOL. I quickly turned off the pump and scooped him back over in my hand. Thankfully i was in my home at the time. Update on the McCosker, Still havent found him. Or The yashia goby. I am sure the Goby is just hiding under a rock. Not about to move my rocks though. But the Wrasse i guess might have gotten finished off by some snails or shrimps i dunno. Here are some photos of the lil guy. So NWDYR, why dont ya get ya a Flame Scallop ? Those things are super cool. And some active little creatures. Also the inside of it lights up a glowing blue light. To attract food. Pretty awesome. Mine has moved all around my tank i guess trying to find a suitable place to live his life.
ALSO, Has anyone ever watched their clownfish after the lights are off ? I was curious if your clownfish swim on their sides or upside down ? Mine do that, Both of them in each tank. The b/w & the true percs. They just swim in motion pretty much on there side or upside down. I was wondering if this is normal behavior ? Thanks if anyone has info on this.