My New 24 JBJ Nano Cube

blazin2k6

Blue what rebelprettyboy ? Blue zoa ? Yah it finally is starting to bud another head :
) i will take a new pic of it tomorrow. Didnt want to take a picture and it get scared and not pop out a baby.LOL. But yeah its my fave zoa too if thats what your talking about. I like how it has a short and long tentacles one after the other :)

blazin2k6

Love those new acans. Keep em comin and buy more. That would be excellent if you did. And then you could truly be acan god and maybe collect all of them. LOL. Just kidding

genius172

Wow Blazin!

To see where you started to where you are now is truly amazing dude! It's reef tanks like yours is what I'm trying to get mine to become.
Your tank is just awesome man!

blazin2k6

Thanks for the comments NWDYR, Ballet Ninja and Genius172,
Glad you enjoyed my tank and its still coming along and adding new things almost daily. HEHEE. I am addicted to corals. AHHHH. Especially Acans. They are like some sort of 2008 crack or something.

blazin2k6

Ok here are some more pics
my yashia goby :) Such a beautiful fish but rarely get to take photos of him cause it runs as soon as i get close with a camera.

blazin2k6

Ok now more of my turquouse and purple acan lord :) Its beautiful. wish i could get good pics of it and the color.

sexy shrimp getting all the lint off it from when i was drying it with paper towel so i could glue to lr :) hehe.

subielover

Very nice pics, as always. I really like that goby, do you know if I could keep one in a 14? I love the coloring on him, would he share a burrow with a pistol shrimp? Very pretty fish

blazin2k6

I have a yashia goby and randalls pistol shrimp in each of my nano and yes i am sure it would be perfect for a 14 :) Even a 3 gallon probably. All they need really is a rock to burrow under :) Make sure you dont have anything that will eat your pistol shrimp though ! and thanks for the comments

rebelprettyboy

man i like the yashia. How much those cost? I kinda want one of those. Not enough sand prolly though in my tankfor it to burrow under a rock though...
New acan is awesome, R u gonna go get u one 2day?

Oh my goodness! My LFS just got in like 15 acans
..... I want them all... That would be like 2,000 though
one is the color I want as well. Although it is only a 2" frag. It is $122, I really want it. However I don't have that kinda expendable income like I had in high school.
Lol, it is almost like we are swapping diarys. Dude your acans are so nice!

blazin2k6

Rebelprettyboy, Heck yah ima go get another one today most definately :
They are totally awesome. I dont really know yet where i will find a place to put it but i guess ill do something. Maybe glue it to this Tonga Branch rock the other is on. And i think the goby and the pistol together was 40 bucks :)
Ballet Ninja go get 2000 bucks and buy them all :) 122 bucks though for 2 inch piece wow. i dont like prices for coral over 100 bucks. Would never get any. LOL

blazin2k6

Well got me another acan lord today :) Pics coming s00n. Just now acclimating it. So might not even get pics tnite cuz bout to turn out lights in a few minutes

paintballer768

I second the black hole suns or lunar eclipses. and that sexy shrimp is cool, do you know if they fight with a cleaner shrimp? Love both of them, and the new acans are amazing!!

blazin2k6

Well this is best pic i could get so far :( It is totally not open at all but still looks like it might be pretty beautiful. And the heads are HUGEEEE. like maybe 2 inches when open.

Rebelprettyboy, I have 2 peppermint shrimp as well in this tank and they have never bothered the sexy shrimp but i dunno with a cleaner shrimp. In my aquapod i have a cleaner shrimp and a Peppermint and the cleaner shrimp bullies the peppermint. So the cleaner might harrass the tiny sexy shrimp but i dunno :) Hope that helps ya. Hope someone likes my new acan,might have to get more by the end of weekend. LOL

blazin2k6

Meant to say Paintballer768 for the comment about the shrimps. Thank you guys for the comments. AWESOME NEW ACAN BLAZIN. I hope to see it puffy looking tomorrow.

blazin2k6

Thanks for comments as always rebelprettyboy
Well they got one that is 19.99 that i might grab and try to save :) They had it in their display tank with two different tangs and they said THE TANGS ATE IT. Have you ever heard of tangs eating acans ? I mean yesterday when i seen it , it was a beautifulllll bright red with like 6 heads like the one i have already and then today i see it and ask them about it and it only has 1 head left. All the tissue was eaten away and it wasnt near any other corals so i dunno. never heard of tangs eating acans though. But i dunno. 20 bucks for 1 head is kind of expensive i think. When i could spend 45 more and get like a piece with 10 heads.LOL. the one i got today only had like 7 or 8 heads :) But it was beautiful and huge heads. so hope it looks awesome when i puffs up tomorrow. I got in so late i didnt even get to feed my corals today :( I hope they dont starve to death.