My New 24 JBJ Nano Cube

hambone

Blazin, I just stumbled onto your thread tonight, and WOW! I checked it out from the beginning, and its awesome. It looks like you've spent a ton of coin, but it looks great. I will definitely be checking in often for more pics. I want to join the list for the blue zoos when you get enough to frag. Keep the pics coming, and watch my envy grow!!! Nice work.

blazin2k6

Thanks for the comment hambone. Always nice to see a new person making a comment on my page. And nice that you went through the entire thread. Must have taken you a long time to read.hehee. Great though :)
AND WOOOOT 15TH PAGE.

blazin2k6

Well sorry i couldnt get perfect pics or any really great ones but WOW i am truly amazed at the color on this lord. Truly my favorite corals now i think :) Gonna get even more next week ! HEHEHE. Hope you all like

blazin2k6

As soon as i get at least 20 heads. LOL. so you might have to wait a YEAR. by that time you'd probably have some :) HEHE.

iyachtuxivm

If I could find it it would be in there already. I picked up a cool zoa frag today when I get some time ill post some pics. Also got a superman shroom real cool too!

blazin2k6

Thanks iyachtuxivm & Rebelprettyboy for the comments. I really appreciate it. And ill come check out ya thread in a moment.
HAHA REBELPRETTYBOY. Where is my tank gonna go ? to Midland Tx ? LOL. Your a funny guy i see. Ill have more acans next week :) Not finding any cool zoas around here so gotta find a new coral to fix my addiction and i guess its ACANS. WOOOOO TOTALLY awesome corals :)

rebelprettyboy

Whenever if ever I get my tank.. Ill have me a lot of acans. Next tank sandbed is actually gonna be all acans, favias, scolys, Micros. Its gonna be sick. But I can only imagine right now

blazin2k6

MORE PICS. JUST HAD TO DO IT. LOL
Just after eating , arent they looking like they gonna explode.

New acans i just got.....Incredible Hulkz, I dunno but they awesome

blazin2k6

FEED ME FEED ME

THUGS AND THIEvES OF SALTWATER TANKS... AHHHH

HuNTIN PoDS....This fish is totally awesome and very pretty :)
Hectors Goby

blazin2k6

Thanks Rebelprettyboy and Subielover for the comments. Hope you all like all these pics i posted tonight :) Took me foreverrrr. FTS tomorrow