My New 24 JBJ Nano Cube

blazin2k6

HERE ARE SOME PICS i just took :) Had to use flash cause lights are out. But boy aint the new acans pretty :) I LOV EM. And rebelprettyboy i dunno how i keep finding room but i do :) hehe. FTS tomorrow. And i will go look at your zoas now. I think i commented already tho.

blazin2k6

yEAH SUBIELOVER i get em at the lfs:) 64.99 hehe. Excellent price i think for the lords :) What you think ? Decent price or overpriced ? Any ideas ?

blazin2k6

Thanks for the comments. Rebelprettyboy , that is what i was thinking also. I mean i see some online for more than that. Especially the colors i have been getting. It isnt like the avg colors you see everyone have ya know :) Thats another reason why i have been buying em.

subielover

That seems reasonable to me. The way I think of it, if I really want something why not save up for it instead of buying 2 or 3 things that are just ok
Bump for pics

nwdyr

all the Australian acans here are 200.00+ I don't think those are actual Australian but who cares at that price and the way they look , they are totally worth the money

Hey go to my Bio thread and make fun of my home made stand

blazin2k6

Thanks for the comments Subielover and nwdyr. AND NWDYR FOR YOUR INFORMATION THEY ARE AUSTRALIAN. The lfs i get em from orders them directly from Australia and frag em :) SO NOW WHAT ? LOL.

perfectdark

Looking sweet Blazin...Im def jealous of those acans..

You got your blastos and orange mouth acan from Mr_X right? I did too...what type of lighting are they under? My blastos were supposed to be red but are definatly not... but I can hardly see the orange mouth on my acans. Do you have yours under direct light and flow?

blazin2k6

PerfectDark, I can see the orange in the center of my Orange Crush Acans i got from Mr X and my Blastos im extremely happy with and have even grown some new heads :) I just have normal lights in a nano cube. 3 watts per gallon :) And the acan is in the center right under the lghts pretty much but the blastos are at very bottom and in the shade :) Goodluck with what you got.

blazin2k6

Wow, Blazin what nice pictures you posted for us this time. I really like the last one with the Blastos in it. Such crisp detail and wonderful looking steady shot. They are all really great pictures