My New 24 JBJ Nano Cube

blazin2k6

Thanks for the comment iyachtuxivm. I really hope it will start to spread soon cause it is truly awesome zoa :) Never really seen anyone on here have any like it.

blazin2k6

Ok well nothing new for this tank :( was gonna put a war coral in it but think ima put it in my aquapod instead.hehe

blazin2k6

Well i plan on getting another Acan Lord tomorrow for this tank. So really i didnt have any room for it unfortunately. Really need me like a 300 gallon tank. THAT WOULD BE KILLLLLER. If only they made a 300 GALLON NANO TANK. LOL. Well you know a 300 gallon all in one tank :)

Sup man, still looking awesome...I went to one of my LFS stores today...I bought theese amazing zoos I'll send you a pic of them asap, I think he said they were called "Viet" something?

laxzach

Beautiful tank. I love you zoos! Its tanks like these that make me want to get a nano cube. What lights are you running on this?

blazin2k6

Thanks for the comment ChronicCoral35, yeah i would like to see those zoos when ya get em. Vietnamese zoanthids ? Awesome. I bet they are one of a kind. Dont think i seen any vietnamese zoas.
Laxzach, thanks for the comments. Always great to see a new person commenting on my thread and say something amazing like that :) I am only running stock lights the jbj 24 gallon nano cube comes with. I think its 2x36 watts. 72 watts of light i guess. And if you got a nano cube i am sure you WOULD LOVE IT. i have two and just love em.

Yeah, I called back to the LFS...they're vietnamese zoos...he said they only get them once a year from a buyer lol, I will post a pic on my diary asap.

kclester

dude awesome tank...i hope my tankl will look like that someday.....how long has it been set up ? Im getting my first frags today im pretty excited about that ill post some pics up on my tanks diary when they get here...you should check them out....its KC's tank diary....thanks

subielover

Love the pic of your sexy shrimp blazin
You take some of the best pictures on here for sure, you da man! +1 on what you feed your zoas, I am getting some soon from rebel and was thinking of cyclopeeze 2-3 week? What do you think?

blazin2k6

Thanks kclester and subielover for the comments. I try to take decent pics. They arent they great but thanks for the compliments :) Makes me happy and want to take even better ones now. And as for feeding my zoos. I pretty much dont feed them. I feed my tank cyclopeeze every evening. And some of the palys or bigger zoas i will squirt the juice from mysis shrimp that is left over on them and feed em mysis sometimes. Other than that its just what they catch in the water. I try and feed the palys though if i can. Lately the peppermint shrimp been stealing the food from em though. But i try to feed everything daily :) Probably overfeed very very badly but i keep up with a weekly water change and thankfully everything has been stable for now :) And my tank i dunno how long its been up. Since i started this diary i guess.

blazin2k6

Yah REBELPRETTYBOY, you should do that. They love being in groups :) I wish i could afford to buy a couple more to put in there. mAYBe at least 1 more :) 3 would be sweeeet. Well HEY I GOT A DILEMMA TODAY. My central air went out in the house. How can i keep my tanks cool ? :( So nervous my tanks are gonna over heat today. AHHHH. The temperatures here in the day time is like 105 degrees. IF anyone can give me some advice pls help me. I already unplugged the heater.

nwdyr

cool pic's Bro
my CBS steals food from my frogspawn and Lobo all the time
He takes ALL OF IT!!! so I am starting to get him trained to take food right out of the syringe , this way he gets a big chunk and then he goes to hide and I can feed everyone else. Dude you'r on here so much you should become a MOd.
I not just blowin smoke , I actually look forward to commin on here just to see your pic's
I spend more time lookin at you'r stuff and commenting then I do updating my own!!