My New 24 JBJ Nano Cube

blazin2k6

Nothing wrong with that. HEHE. yeah i'd be a mod if i knew how to. But yeah i am pretty much home all the time so its cool. i LIKE taking pics of my tanks and uppin em and when i get time away from the house i enjoy that too. LOL. but its just been sooooo HOT lately i have been staying in the house until it gets dark out. I mean i finally just now got a/c in my car so that was miserable without it. But i hope to have some more pics soon. I just noticed another crab with a mushroom attached to his shell.LOL. The other one , the yuma is pretty much completely dead now. Dunno how this keeps happening but its annoying. THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS BY THE WAY :) I appreciate it.

subielover

Very nice pictures of the sexy shrimp, I think those little guys are so neat how they are always bobbing and weaving.

laxzach

I would love to get a nano cube but i am in college... Somehow I dont think the fish/corals would be enjoy getting drunk

But i am already making plans for when I get out
One more question. What do you dose that with and how often?

blazin2k6

Laxzach, I dose it with FOOD. thats all. LOL. I dont believe in all those supplements and things like that. I like to keep it natural as i can :)
Thanks for comments Subielover. I THInk they are sweet also when they do that dance. Anytime i get my hand near em or a fish gets near em they do that. HEHE

iyachtuxivm

I think my acan would eat that shrimp.
The red one anyway I watched a hermit crab fight it for a piece of shrimp the hermit lost! Almost dragged the crab in too.

blazin2k6

Cool. Yah i aint really seen anything going or steppin on my acan lord but ya know those are sexy shrimp , better known also as anemone shrimps too i think and they are immune to coral stings i believe. But i guess an acan could suck in the shrimp but they are very fast creatures. HEHE. thanks for the comment. Well here some new pics. Hope you all enjoy
Acan Echinata

My Acan Lords

My Blastos :)

My most favorite zoa of any i think. Blue one of course

blazin2k6

Thanks rebelprettyboy for the comment and YES I WISH IT WOULD GROW. I been feeding it pieces of mysis everyday now for last week but just gets bigger. Not spreading any.LOL. Must be one of those slowwww multipliers

Sup Blaze, I put my viet zoos on the sandbed...they still havn't come out...it's been 3 days so far, I refuse to give up! lol I can still see the hint of orange inside the tube :/

peef

Niiiice new stuff man! I like it all alot!!!! You should call that FREAKEN SWEET blue zoo a "North Star" zoo. It is the first thing it reminded me of. I wish my LFS wasn't freaken gay and stupid and got nice stuff in like you are getting. But of course I would then spend ALOT more money on new coral then. My tank is pretty much full for the moment. I am always looking for new stuff though.....like a sweet "north star" zoo.....but of course I only know one person with one of those and the twit can't figure out how to make it grow................
!!!!
No but seriously it is looking GREAT and if you ever frag some stuff I would love to do a trade with yah.

blazin2k6

Thanks Thanks for all thecomments, WOOO. Finally get some new ones

thanks for them ChronicCoral35,Peef,and NWDYR. I apprecaite em. Im going to go get a new Acan Lord today :) WOOOO HAAAA. Hope its as awesome as the one i already gotten if not better. And yesssss GREAT NEWS. I think my "North Star Zoa" Named by Peef is FINALLY STARTING TO SHOW A BUDDING. So maybe you all have something to do with that i dunno. I cant really tell though. Seems like the surrounding of the zoo has dirt all around it and i havent figured out a way to get it removed. Anyone have any idea what it is ? I guess maybe some type of algae.

blazin2k6

Ok so i got my new acan lord today :) IT SO BEAUTIFUL. The lfs let me get the one out of their display tank! Last week i tried getting it and they wouldnt sell it to me. Well this time they did. I just got thru glueing it to a piece of rubble rock so i can wedge it into a place in my rockwork. I am running out of real estate in my tank. HEHE. Well pics very soon. Hopefully get some good comments from it :) Its a "Blazin" Red. AWESOME colors

blazin2k6

Ok well this pic is right after they got in the tank. Just for rebelprettyboy. Since you are impatient with pics.LOL. Well ill post more pics later tonight after they get more settled in and eat. CAUSE YOU KNOW ima feed them.hehe. Well check again later.

nwdyr

they look cool already ,what ya doin now? cooking dinner for the new addition?
I know you will have that bad boy fat in no time
Got my bio today
wont have it up for a few days though still not feelin good. But I an going to start a new thread for it today ,just get some thoughts om Mods and stuff. well Later Bro

blazin2k6

Thanks for comments. Sorry i didnt get any more shots tonight :( Will post more tomorrow. But yes i did feed them plenty of mysis tonight :)

rebelprettyboy

how are u finding room for all these corals in that tank? New acan is amazing. WHenever I get my new tank ill have me a few as well!!
And I just noticed bro ur the only one who hasnt commented on my new zoas!