My New 24 JBJ Nano Cube

nwdyr

I always like a b4 and after!!! you just need to move that soap dish over so we can see ALL of those kick azzz corals
Sorry I was late , been real busy! did you see my thread BRO? SUCKS BUT I goota sell out
nothing i can do

subielover

I agree with reb, when you do look back the pics do look, well a bit lacking. However when you are in the process of setting it up, and choosing what you want in your reef, it is a ton of fun
So, this tank was set-up from a 10 gallon? What are you doing with that? It would make a great fuge

blazin2k6

Tossed the 10 gallon into the garage. Why would i need a fuge for a nano tank ? I never understand this with people and fuges. What they do ? I mean i do a weekly water change on each of my tanks of at least 20%. I dont need a skimmer or any of that really since i do a water change but if you could enlighten me on what a fuge would do i would be thankful to listen and learn :) I just never understood the fuge think. Think maybe i might throw in some lr rubble in back chambers but thats about it. LOL. Got a mp3 lamp yesterday at sears for 3 bucks , it has 27watts of light with 6400k bulb just like that we use in our nano tanks. think maybe i might set up a pico tank or whatever them tiny tanks are but i doubt it. Well anyways glad you all liked the pics :) Hope to go get another acan or two today.

nwdyr

whats up bro??? you complain about people not postin often enough , then you dont respond to what I say????? hmmm

blazin2k6

NWDYR, I didnt respond to you because i am disappointed that you are giving up on the hobby again. Stick it out and persevere. whatever taht word is. Whats going on in your life that you have to ditch your tanks ? I dont understand it all of a sudden. I mean all you really need to do is change some water every week. Nothing else really. You have everything you need with fish and coral :)

Dude your tank is rockin!
I can only wish mine turns out that well. I am also currently praying that I get a job at a LFS, it would be a great part time job for me. How long has it taken you to get this far with your tank?

blazin2k6

Yeah i tried to mention to my lfs that i could be like their fragger or something since all they ever get are HUGE pieces of zoas. Big chunks of rock and every coral they get is usually huge. None for small tanks very much :(
Ballet Ninja it has been up since Jan, so i guess about 8 or 9 months :)T
Thanks for the comments :)

rebelprettyboy

Im starting to think that green acan might be one of those Acan Maxima ones lol. Although I dont really know whats the difference lol. But those heads are huge on that. Seem much bigger than the other acans. And im assuming the Acan Maxmia have bigger headS? But I dont know, just saying

rebelprettyboy

they do great. they dont like a lot of light. My war coral in my bio never looked good in my 30 under MHs. even though it was on the sandbed!

blazin2k6

Just got me another mini colony of acan lords :) WOOOOO HAAAA. Its a crazy purple color ohhh man. And lightish blue tints in it as well. Its saaaaweeeeettttt. Acclimating now ,, ah what the heck i think i am ready to put it in my tank. Just got finished glueing it to a piece of rubble rock so hopefully it will look good how i did it :) Please let me know what you all think and if it looks good on the rock how i got it. If not ill remove it and place it somewhere. I think i did an ok job though. Ok pics soon