My New 24 JBJ Nano Cube

blazin2k6

WWell just got me another Hectors Goby yesterday for my tank to hopefully clear up a bit of the hair algae. I also got a Zebra Turbo Snail. aND 2 trochus snails. Well where did all the people go ? Nissan,rebel and all you other guys who would post on these threads ? Andd where is the classified section ?

worrballer

I don't know about the others, it has been really quite here. Probably another nano site.
I think they took down the classifieds because it competed with their sales on this site.
That is a good cuc, hopefully it'll take care of the algae fast.

blazin2k6

Well i traded my last acan lord colony for a 2 headed duncan and a nice looking gorgonian or seafan dunno what ya call it. But i am indeed happy with my trade :) The acan had about 9 heads on it though and i hated to part with it because it was 1 of the first i got. and now i have none :(

blazin2k6

Ok well i see its like usual if you dont have a following then no one comments. thats prob ably why so many people left this board. I mean where all the regulars ?> just wanted to say my new corals are doing wonderful :) post pics sometime later i guess since thats only way to get comments.

spanko

Hey Blazin. Looks like you are taking a different direction with your tank, is that true. You really had some nice coral and it seem a tad empty now.
Don't be discouraged by lack of comments, especially on a weekend. Folks probably out enjoying the day.

nissan577

yo BLAZIN! man i cant believe your tank is like that! btw hows your family doing? man its been a long time! i hope it gets better for you! your tank is always

nwdyr

what up my brotha??? I have been gone for awhile to! My tank is haveing hair algea problems too!
Really am gettin a little bored of it. I am starting to raise freswater fish again , the sw thing is just too much money for me right now! Hope the baby is doin good , dont know when/if i will be back....so see ya around