my new 24gal jbj nano

nwdyr

HI ,
I had another thread started but I am a dork! I can't figure out how to get into the old one to post pic's, then it wouldnt let my login in and blah,blah,blah. sooooo lets start over
ok STILL CANNOT UP-LOAD PIC'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think I am done with this site!!! help me please

nwdyr

Thanks for thehelp but I did get that far, however all of my pictures are to large and I dont know how to make them smaller. I never had this problem before

nwdyr

well that it for me! this site SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! all the people here are great! and you are all very helpful. But I have never been on a site that is less user friendly than this one. no help worth a s%$#. I would not buy anything from here if it was free! sorry just venting,like I said no dis-respect to you nice people on here, I wish I cuold hang out here and learn from all of you but this is just stupid! been playing with this for hours,I really dont need another job, this is supposed to be fun

jakebtc

seen your post but figured i should finish "showing" for other who don't know as others will save this post and refer them to it later :) u need to go into a picture editing program such as ms paint or photoshop or something and either skew it "shrink it pixel by pixel" or change format to a compressed type like gif instead of bmp or jpg or jpeg or a combination of doing both just as i had to for all those pics i just posted which is why it took a few minutes lol hope it helps

nwdyr

ok I did hte photo bucket thing now when it asks where to send it what do I type in? I tried saltwaterfish.com but that did not work

lion_crazz

Originally Posted by nwdyr
only took me like 3hours
And one very angry post, bashing this site. Please keep it under control.