My New 275 Gallon Diary!!!!!!!!:)

j.p

woww there beautifull but i think we need a pic of them in the tank along with the other new additions

wileyskoi

I was just wandering has this tank cycled yet. It will be a nice setup once done. I like the look of your live rock.

chris2010

Thanks for the comments guys. I will take a picture of the whole tank again soon, but there are a lot of micro bubbles in the tank and I cant stop them. The picture wont be a clear shot because f the camera and the bubbles. Once there gone I will take a few more pics.

The angel fish have been in there for 2 days and still hide in the rocks. I dont know why they wont come out. Any reasons??

chris2010

Ok the angelfish are not hiding anymore and even get cleaned by the cleaner shrimp. Ive been feeding the angel fish and green chromises brine shrimp and pellet food. This thursday im thinking about getting a clownfish and a couple more corals.
Pics Friday

chris2010

Originally Posted by TriGa22
http:///forum/post/2570071
Well its past friday! Any pics? Im getting ansy sp?
Well, we got tied up finacially so have to wait untll sometime around end of the month
. Sorry guys!!!
So this thread might not be updated for another week or so.

cracker4418

Thats a beautiful tank. I love the rock work, lots of caves, and lots of open space. I'm looking forword to see what comes next.

cracker4418

To many tanks don't have enough caves for there inhabitant's to hind and feel safe. Plus its like your on safari when looking in the caves, you never know whats in their. Or is that just me?

A

azul1994

Sorry if i skipped over this if you put it in. What type of skimmer do you have?

chris2010

Sorry guys for no updates. We are finishing up a street rod and other things going on at school. I go to cedar point with my high school band for a trip. That cost a little right there. So thats why im at a stopping point for a couple of weeks.