My new 300 Gallon Fish for now.

S

shark bait

Even though your going to re do the coral, the fake stuff photos real well. Up close not the same but looks great none the less.
Is your Voip commercial ready?? If so i spend over a grand in my office with Verizon I have one office in OC and in riverside. It must work with a power outage as we get a ton of them. let me know. Looks great.

S

shark bait

Is That On The Second Floor......................??????
I Hope You Have A Great Insurance Agent........ Farmers Was The Only Company That Would Take Me With 330g In My Master.

petjunkie

I usually dislike the fake coral but you did a good job decorating. Looks really nice, did you have to pickup all that rock at the airport or did someone drop it off? Bet you can't wait to put your fish in.

justforfun

Originally Posted by shark bait
Is That On The Second Floor......................??????
I Hope You Have A Great Insurance Agent........ Farmers Was The Only Company That Would Take Me With 330g In My Master.
That is on the 1st floor.

justforfun

Originally Posted by petjunkie
I usually dislike the fake coral but you did a good job decorating. Looks really nice, did you have to pickup all that rock at the airport or did someone drop it off? Bet you can't wait to put your fish in.
I live 15 min from lax. But I get it all at the wholesaler. Paid $1.69 per pound.

rad

nice tank man. and the fake coral dosnt look half as bad as I thought it would. Why buy it at all though? Each of those pieces cost a considerable amount where if your buying that many its going to cost you quite a bit, and there also only temporary. I know its a facade for now but thats still a bit of money. I am also appreciative of the info you supplied on cost. I always wonder but I figure it impolite/rude to ask so I dont. Cant wait till I have cash flowing from all extremeties. I envy you.

justforfun

Originally Posted by rad
nice tank man. and the fake coral dosnt look half as bad as I thought it would. Why buy it at all though? Each of those pieces cost a considerable amount where if your buying that many its going to cost you quite a bit, and there also only temporary. I know its a facade for now but thats still a bit of money. I am also appreciative of the info you supplied on cost. I always wonder but I figure it impolite/rude to ask so I dont. Cant wait till I have cash flowing from all extremeties. I envy you.

They cost about $1200 for everything. I got it direct, the lady said it would be double to triple retail. Yeah I know that is a lot to waste. But could be until Jan 1st until I can move into my new house so wanted the tank to look good for now.
You can ask me about any fish or rock that cost wholesale. Not being rude at all.

rbrockm1

your lucky in my mind. state of the art setup and the holding tank. i have a 10gallon rubbermaid holding tank with a PH. thats state of the art for me :hilarious, have fun with your tanks

saltfishfreak

justforfun said:
The tank is $6250. Then add up all the stuff on top of that. Gets to about $35K with custom wood work. I priced every single item out online and found the cheapest site and atm still beat the price. I got top of the line stuff for every item on the big tank. Went overkill on it, but better to have to much then not enough in my eyes.
QUOTE]
ATM just quoted me $6000 for a 460 Gal tank. you got 1000 for $6350??? I've shopped around and this is best deal/quality i can find. am i missing something? The tank is 1 1/4" thick.

justforfun

Originally Posted by jmccown
where did you get those corals from? They look great. I love the big plate corals.

The manufactor is located near LAX on 104st.

justforfun

saltFishFreak said:
Originally Posted by justforfun
The tank is $6250. Then add up all the stuff on top of that. Gets to about $35K with custom wood work. I priced every single item out online and found the cheapest site and atm still beat the price. I got top of the line stuff for every item on the big tank. Went overkill on it, but better to have to much then not enough in my eyes.
QUOTE]
ATM just quoted me $6000 for a 460 Gal tank. you got 1000 for $6350??? I've shopped around and this is best deal/quality i can find. am i missing something? The tank is 1 1/4" thick.
What is your tank size. length width height.

ophiura

I hate to tell you, but in time the coral will look no where near as nice (from someone who has scrubbed a lot of it
)
Otherwise, beautiful
Keep the pics coming!