My new CONDY NEM

meowzer

WELL...I am happy to report that the new Condy....likes its spot...It has not moved AT ALL, aand its foot is planted deep in the rocks

I have been feeding it a small piece of scallop daily to keep it happy.....
here she is..

J

jstdv8

whats teh difference between the condy and the sebae? Yours looks pretty similar to that white one my mom got that we were talking about.
hers had purple dots on the tips...

J

jstdv8

yep that one is what my moms looks like except hers is very small (about the size of a 1/2 dollar coin, and its very white, bleached.

J

jstdv8

does the mouth of yours have a neat star burst pattern around it? like a greysih color or maybe a light blue?

J

jstdv8

ohh yeah, i didn't see the texture on yours before. both are pretty. I'd like to see yours once it gets all blue or green or whatever. there was a lovely one that was probably 8" across at the LFS here in town it was awesome. pretty cheap i thought for a big nem too. he was asking 68.00 keep in mind everything in AK is alot higher priced than it is in the lower 48 :(

meowzer

Condy's are cheapos....LOL....I got this one for $6.99....haha
I did not notice the difference either until Gemmy posted that pic

blue or green

J

jstdv8

moms seabe (am I spelling that right?) was 10 bucks, but its alot smaller. also from *****

gemmy

I got my sebae for 19.99. It is still pretty bleached in that pic, but it is making progress. The nem is a bit darker now.

spanko

Wine is a turncoat; first a friend and then an enemy.
Wine improves with age. The older I get, the better I like it.
Beer is made by men, wine by God! -

J

jstdv8

my wifes parents have a small vineyard in MN, we got married there, it was cool.
Her dad however is not god and I've seen him make wine.