My new lipstick, his names KING!!!

rotarymagic

Originally Posted by spanko
http:///forum/post/2815022
You have me confused with someone else Rotary, only said you seem angry never said you only post negative comments.
OP said I that's all did, post negative comments and contribute negatively.
I was trying to answer you both at once.
Let's drop this though, no need to bring personal issues up anymore. This thread is about a 13inch male Naso tang.
I'll just let her have her 15minutes of fame with her new fish in peace from here on out. Like it seems, people should just be able to do whatever they want with their aquariums. Look for my own 20gallon shark thread next week!

-tara33-

Originally Posted by Rotarymagic
http:///forum/post/2815035
OP said I that's all did, post negative comments and contribute negatively.
I was trying to answer you both at once.
Let's drop this though, no need to bring personal issues up anymore. This thread is about a 13inch male Naso tang.
I'll just let her have her 15minutes of fame with her new fish in peace from here on out. Like it seems, people should just be able to do whatever they want with their aquariums. Look for my own 20gallon shark thread next week!

well im over it i just wanted to show my very PEACEFULL AND GRACEFULL fish and there are alot of naso tangs over the years that i hav come across from shipments and i always find that the bigger they are the less they move around, the smaller ones i get i find need more room to swim as they are much more active, but i do scuba a fare bit and you can almost touch these big males on the reef as they are quite slow movers but i did make sure before i took this one home was that it was not an overly active one wich he is not i do have a coral tank at work that is10 by 4 foot and i have a large more active naso in there but he only ever uses one half of the tank so he may as well be in a tank half the size but its just my opinion and obviosly my love of animals is strong and if he ever gets stressed in this tank then ill be sure to take him out asap

aquaknight

Tara, how has he taken to foods? What have/do you feed him?
BTW, definitely need to update your custom tag, to something other then 'yellow tang' now
!

oceanlover

Tara,
Your fish is very beautiful indeed. The long streamers make it very dramatic!
I see that you work for an Aquarium. Would that be the big aquarium in downtown Sydney? I've been there several times and love it. My favorite is the platypus even though its not a fish.
I've also been to the Aquarium outside of Sydney, I think it is called the Wildlife Park?!
You Aussies really have a lot of great snorkeling, interesting corals, and the best tropical fish! I taught my daughter to dive in the Great Barrier Reef so I have very fond memories of Down Under.
OceanLover (Glenda)

-tara33-

Originally Posted by AquaKnight
http:///forum/post/2815616
Tara, how has he taken to foods? What have/do you feed him?
BTW, definitely need to update your custom tag, to something other then 'yellow tang' now
!
for now its just algea flakes dried nori soaked, and cos

-tara33-

Originally Posted by OceanLover
http:///forum/post/2815618
Tara,
Your fish is very beautiful indeed. The long streamers make it very dramatic!
I see that you work for an Aquarium. Would that be the big aquarium in downtown Sydney? I've been there several times and love it. My favorite is the platypus even though its not a fish.
I've also been to the Aquarium outside of Sydney, I think it is called the Wildlife Park?!
You Aussies really have a lot of great snorkeling, interesting corals, and the best tropical fish! I taught my daughter to dive in the Great Barrier Reef so I have very fond memories of Down Under.
OceanLover (Glenda)
no not sydney i live in melbourn but i want to move to qeensland , i go there at least onece a year usually twice i love the weather and diving there.

oceanlover

Ah Melbourne- the business city. The few times I have been there it has always been for business and I never got to see the aquarium.
I'd like to move to Queensland too when my teenagers are grown!

nwdyr

More pic's....more pic's
Never get tires of seeing that tang! Glad to hear it's doing well
don't worry about "that" person! Keep up the good work

M

mr.reef

hey love the fish its great dont let them get u down i have 2 tangs in my 90 gallon and they are the very happy it looks to me and the guy that takes care of my tank he has been doing it for over 20 years..... and that tang is great.....

madwabbit23

Wow!!
naso/blonde naso tangs are my personal favorite-never seen one over 8" or so. what an amazing fish!
Congrats and +1 to a gorgeous new pet!

-tara33-

yeah but he kinda looks exactly the same, i should put up a pic of my new flame hawk and sixline tho....but it will prob take me foreva, to take them then log onto photobucket end wait for them to load blah blah blah....cbf really