My new reef tank

I was set on the 40g breeder, but should I go with the all-glass 65g or oceanic 70g (same footprint, only taller)? It's obviously bigger and better. The only thing I am concerned with is the support bar going through the middle of it. I have a MH light and won't it block some of the light from entering the tank?

After looking at some of the Oceanic Ultimate tanks with Starphire fronts I am strongly considering one! It's a considerable amount more to spend but it would save me money in the long run by not having to upgrade. Sound like a good idea? I don't know what to do!

bojik

Originally Posted by smokingreefer
http:///forum/post/2663337
After looking at some of the Oceanic Ultimate tanks with Starphire fronts I am strongly considering one! It's a considerable amount more to spend but it would save me money in the long run by not having to upgrade. Sound like a good idea? I don't know what to do!

No idea. My advice do a price breakdown of how you want to upgrade ever piece etc (including shipping if ordering them) and compare it to the cost of that system. Short of doing that i dunno.

I need to post pictures of my setup. It's cycling, has been for about a week. I took pictures but neglected to load them on my computer...laziness. My new skimmer will be here today!!!