MY Private Zoo!!!!!

psusocr

no hes a Johnson bloodline American Bulldog(biggest bloodline you can get,,pretty rare)they breed them alot down south

psusocr

they havent kicked me out yet, because im moving out once the weather breaks and my house starts to get built, also they real cool parents, very understanding as far as the passion i have for animals, they rather me put my time and money into animals and building cages rather than doing drugs and wasting money. The other thing is that, the only animals in my house are my two dogs and my coati, all my crocs and lizards are in my garage(fully heated) since it is FREEZING here!!!

marinerock

Hello Psusocr....
You have some very nice dogs.....Good luck with them...
However, there is no way your Neo weighs in at 185 lbs.
at 9 months old, unless you were also standing on the
scale when he was being weighed or he is overly
obese. Also, there is no way that your Neos parents
weigh in at 230 lbs., as there is not a Neo anywhere
that weighs that. Next, your AB also does not weigh
155 lbs. unless he is obese also and I hope not.
You also said that your dogs are FULLBREAD....I am
assuming you mean PUREBRED. If possible, can you
please post a copy of your dogs pedigrees. You said
your dogs are the best of the best, SHOW DOGS.
Do you show your dogs ? What titles have you put
on them ?
Anyhow, best of luck with them......
Regards....
Marinerock

maeistero

Originally posted by MARINEROCK
Hello Psusocr....
You have some very nice dogs.....Good luck with them...
However, there is no way your Neo weighs in at 185 lbs.
at 9 months old, unless you were also standing on the
scale when he was being weighed or he is overly
obese. Also, there is no way that your Neos parents
weigh in at 230 lbs., as there is not a Neo anywhere
that weighs that. Next, your AB also does not weigh
155 lbs. unless he is obese also and I hope not.
You also said that your dogs are FULLBREAD....I am
assuming you mean PUREBRED. If possible, can you
please post a copy of your dogs pedigrees. You said
your dogs are the best of the best, SHOW DOGS.
Do you show your dogs ? What titles have you put
on them ?
Anyhow, best of luck with them......
Regards....
Marinerock

:notsure: slow your

[hr]
down bud!!!!
i've worked breeding and racing greyhounds that weigh more. i think that his dog could very likely weigh more than what he says. i'd love to work or live near whasshisname to learn more and progress. any fullloving salt fanatic should actually be an endagered species prop human. but yeah, your right, he may not be a "PEDIGREEED PUREBRED" dogowner. freak you. i have a mutt who'll kick your highness if you come near me. i love her more than a piece of paper that says she's english. and "pedig" you're a snot and i encourage everyone to get a "mutt" from the pound as they are the most loving dogs ever.

jgrossi

psusocr
that is some wild chit you got there!
now lets see a pic of ur tank.................
do you need a wild animal permit to own those. i know here the city of los angeles requires one for similar animals.

psusocr

alright listen,
first of all thank you maeistero for defending me ,,,ill tell ya what heres the pics of my dogs parents, (these are not dogs off the internet so you can do a search if you want too, after you see them you tell me how "impossible" it is to have my dog weigh that much.) and second of all i dont show my dogs, im not into that i like my dogs as house pets(you want pedigree's i got em!! actually my Amercian Bulldog is the son of CHANCE in homeward bound!!!), once again as i said i think "mutts" or SPCA dogs are amazing, also rescue dogs. They are the perfect pet honestly. Im not here to brag or bloat, im here to share my animals with people. I am fortunate to have the money to buy these "PUREBREED" dogs . When you pay close to 3 grand for a dog beleive me its the best of the best...Im very offended that you what think i would be lying about the weight of my dogs. Im not here to impress anyone, i dont need too. Im only here to educate and help people if they want to know about my animals. ( so they dont make mistakes)
2nd about my tank. I built my tank as with all my tanks from scratch, i currently built my 200 gallon saltwater tank that im waiting to post, because i want to post a whole DIY Tank,Stand etc. I am by no means a pro at saltwater , actually its myfirst tank, but with the help of the cool people on this board (especially Toney Detroit and others) who are helping me out with my filtration, i will have my tank pics up soon. I AM A NEWBIE IN THIS EXOTIC HOBBY, I am not afraid to admit it, but as far as my exotics like stated before i know what im talking about!!
3RD jgrossi
fortunatly enough in P.A you dont need any special permits to keep exotics. i firmly beleive every state should have a permit and complete check to see if the animal has a good home and the cages are "suitable" for the certain exotic. For instance i walked into a local pet store todayand saw an American Alligator( which will be 14 feet + in the wild and weigh close to or more than a ton) in a 30 gallon tank and he was already 2+ feet. After confronting the "manager" of the pet store who told me it was o.k to have him in this tank , i did not want to cause a scene but rather i bought the alligator($400 dollars) (who was in bad shape) and immediatly brought him home and put him in my tank with my gators and got him some medicine from my vet(who works very closely with me and my animals). I already contacted Some of my friends that keep large gators who have HUGE cages to hold these animals and found him a home, and he will be shipped out as soon as i feel he his in good enough shape to handle the ride.
I just wish some of you people could see its not about the money or the "bragging rights" but about whats best for the animals. If it was up to me i would buy every exotic from these pet stores and find them homes, but i tend to favor the larger exotics that "need" to get a good home quick, or death will come quick. My heart breaks evan when i walk in a pet store and see puppies in 2x2 cubicles, but i cant buy them all unfortunatly!!
Psoup, im sorry you got kicked out of your house for a fish tank, i apoligize for your parents not understanding your love for animals. Honestly i have parents that if i saw a dog get hit buy a car and i picked him up (or any animal for that matter) they would let me rehab him untill he was better and ready for adoption.
anyway HERES THE PICS oh and BTW i also have pics of his cousins if you wanna see some more massive dogs!! i doo my research before i spend 3 grand on a dog!!!!!!

kinkfish

I have a english bulldog that is just under 2 years old and a english mastiff puppy that is 6 months old and she weighs about 70lbs. I love the mastiff/bulldog type dogs they are the best!
btw you have a great looking mastiff!!

psusocr

Thanks Kinkfish,
i think the bull and mastiff breed is amazing. VERY PROTECTIVE dog and very loyal to my family. ill tell ya what noone would ever be able to rob my house or walk in uninvited!! my mastiffs bark is scary enough alone, let alone his attack dog abilities!! They were bread to go to war with alexander the great and then the breed was popular until today for gaurd dogs of italian estates...

marinerock

Hi Psusocr....
You do have nice lookin dogs, however, your Neo
does not weigh 185 lbs. at 9 months old and the
parents do not weigh 230+ lbs. neither. That breed
just does not go to that limit. It is like people
that own Rottweilers and German Shepherds,
they say their dog weighs 190 lbs. when in fact, it weighs 90 lbs. People misjudge all the time and that is fine. Put your dog on a large scale and see the numbers for yourself. You will be surprised....
I am not saying that you do not have quality animals,
your dogs are beautiful. That is obvious. It doesnt
matter how much they weigh.
What bloodlines from Italy is your Neo from ?
Regards...
Marinerock

fishy411

Originally posted by MARINEROCK
Hi Psusocr....
You do have nice lookin dogs, however, your Neo
does not weigh 185 lbs. at 9 months old and the
parents do not weigh 230+ lbs. neither. That breed
just does not go to that limit. It is like people
that own Rottweilers and German Shepherds,
they say their dog weighs 190 lbs. when in fact, it weighs 90 lbs. People misjudge all the time and that is fine. Put your dog on a large scale and see the numbers for yourself. You will be surprised....
I am not saying that you do not have quality animals,
your dogs are beautiful. That is obvious. It doesnt
matter how much they weigh.
What bloodlines from Italy is your Neo from ?
Regards...
Marinerock

Did u not see teh parents pics. Those dogs are HUGE. I have a lab who weighs 90 pounds so i could easily believe a mastiff gets 230. And dont even say my Lab isnt 90. hes big
Also if weight doesnt matter why are u even arguing this. Psusocr says his dog is 180 so believe him. Pictures can make things seem different. I can take a picture of my 55 and make it look like a 200 gallon tank.
I love that bulldog picture. " get offa my couch"

kinkfish

my bulldog is a clown but barks at people he does not know i could see
him being protective. My mastiff on the other hand see sees any dog that comes running up to her she pees all over herself. I wish she had some balls so to speak.

psusocr

haha,,
thanks for all the kind words guys, and listen if you still dont beleive then thats fine like i said im not tryin to impress anyone. Those arent numbers i guessed at , infact they were just at the vet 4 days ago, Dont worry though ill call the vet and tell him his scales are wrong, and he should either re-calibrate or buy new ones!!

The female is actually of belgium bloodlines and the male is all italian, ill get my pedigree's out and let ya know some more info on them if you would like

marinerock

Originally posted by maeistero
:notsure: slow your

[hr]
down bud!!!!
i've worked breeding and racing greyhounds that weigh more. i think that his dog could very likely weigh more than what he says. i'd love to work or live near whasshisname to learn more and progress. any fullloving salt fanatic should actually be an endagered species prop human. but yeah, your right, he may not be a "PEDIGREEED PUREBRED" dogowner. freak you. i have a mutt who'll kick your highness if you come near me. i love her more than a piece of paper that says she's english. and "pedig" you're a snot and i encourage everyone to get a "mutt" from the pound as they are the most loving dogs ever.

What planet do you race Greyhounds on that weigh
more than 230 lbs. or for that fact, weigh more than
155 lbs.? You must not be serious....
Regards....
Marinerock