my reef tank

psoup

Originally posted by MR. Tuna
Looks great. :yes:
..just need to get the blue tang out of there.. since they will grow much to large for a 55.

Just to tell you americo, for your hippo your going to need a 75gl or more tank! They get pretty big! If you do want to keep a tang in your 55gl however, I would suggest the ever popular yellow tang, growing to about 3 1/2in.

americo

im transfering everything in to a 100gall tank here in about 2 weeks, but thanks for the concern, and i also have a yellow , thanks tuna.

americo

i shure will, i just hope everything goes well, this ia the first time im doing this.:happyfish

salty chee

Originally posted by americo
:rolleyes:
Here is a picture that shows more of my tank for those that requested it.

Americo, any other fish besides the yellow tang and the regal?

psoup

Originally posted by salty chee
You spelled that wrong

I bet you don't know how to spell it either!

americo

yeah! if you look closely there is a clown fish under the yellow tang, a bar goby by the clam, a scissor goby on top by the clam and there is a hawk fish not on picture and a dragonet fish also.

salty chee

Originally posted by americo
yeah! if you look closely there is a clown fish under the yellow tang, a bar goby by the clam, a scissor goby on top by the clam and there is a hawk fish not on picture and a dragonet fish also.

Its a black and white perc. :yes:

annanymous

hey i was just wondering how your clam was doing under PC lights and how long you've had it for. iwanted to get one for myself but i was told that nhey need a powerful MH
btw i love your tank. one day i hope ill have something similar

salty chee

Originally posted by Blemmy_Guy
Thats for damn sure!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. NO i Love her more than anything, and the kids of course. Todd

:)

americo

Originally posted by annanymous
hey i was just wondering how your clam was doing under PC lights and how long you've had it for. iwanted to get one for myself but i was told that nhey need a powerful MH
btw i love your tank. one day i hope ill have something similar

is doing fain i have it now, for about 6mo and is doing fain:jumping: