My shallow reef tank diary }(>')

nissan577

mom-i will put them up and crazy :O lol i gotta agree ill go look at them lol :)
T-thankyou so much for stoping by.
henry-im trying my best to do the close up but its hard. :/

kiefers

hey there my brutha from anotha mutha!!! Lol..... well, the prodogy returns to the forums, glad to see you and the poster...... er uhm tank!!!
Do ya wanna know a secrete on how to take pics up cloooooose ???????? shhhhh. text me shhhhh
Glad to see you back, yer mother was worried.

spanko

Carlos, does your camera have a macro mode? Also you can shoot through a magnifying glass and I have shot through a 10x loop before to get close ups.
Don't worry though pal, just thought I would like to see how some of the other SPS are basing out for you.
Trying to remember did you have an Ich problem a while back too? Did that get resolved? What type of fish are in the tank now?
Did you give up on the volcano?

nissan577

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiefers http:///forum/thread/382510/my-shallow-reef-tank-diary/320#post_3382125
hey there my brutha from anotha mutha!!! Lol..... well, the prodogy returns to the forums, glad to see you and the poster...... er uhm tank!!!
Do ya wanna know a secrete on how to take pics up cloooooose ???????? shhhhh. text me shhhhh
Glad to see you back, yer mother was worried.
lol whats your number if you want me to text you?!?! lol
and thanks bro glad to be back on the amazing place :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by spanko
http:///forum/thread/382510/my-shallow-reef-tank-diary/320#post_3382137
Carlos, does your camera have a macro mode? Also you can shoot through a magnifying glass and I have shot through a 10x loop before to get close ups.
Don't worry though pal, just thought I would like to see how some of the other SPS are basing out for you.
Trying to remember did you have an Ich problem a while back too? Did that get resolved? What type of fish are in the tank now?
Did you give up on the volcano?
ill try my best to get close up for you and all of you. i know i did :/ but so far the blue tang and purple tang are doing amzing eating healthy and grazing on the algae sheets i have there :)
for the volcano i had it going but i stop cause the water evap will be so much. so now i have the knozzles. but hey it still looks good :)

kiefers

Quote:
Originally Posted by nissan577 http:///forum/thread/382510/my-shallow-reef-tank-diary/320#post_3382286
lol whats your number if you want me to text you?!?! lol
and thanks bro glad to be back on the amazing place :)
ill try my best to get close up for you and all of you. i know i did :/ but so far the blue tang and purple tang are doing amzing eating healthy and grazing on the algae sheets i have there :)
for the volcano i had it going but i stop cause the water evap will be so much. so now i have the knozzles. but hey it still looks good :)
well #%$^...... he knows the secret!! nevermind then.... use the magnifying glass with your camera it works great........ THANKS SPANKO!!! Lol..partypooper

kiefers

uh hu ya right......... we should believe this with what proof my friend? shu........................