My Sincerest Apologies!

merredeth

Originally Posted by Tizzo
It's not off by choice, I don't think I can change it...
Anyway, you got mail, now delete your email addy or every pharmaceutical co. will be sending you crap.

Too bad the fish can't use all the

[hr]
offers I get in my email. I'd love to have some fish breed.

I'll never again just type out my address on a website or at least use my google account. Anyone that needs one can hit me up for one. I have 100 freebies to give out. It sure gets 100 times less

[hr]
ads than the one my provider gives me - even with Norton and every other spam blocker I have used in the past.
Denise M.

mystic7

I just moved here 2 months ago. I have NEVER given my ISP email address to anybody except my brother and my friends in NY, and within 2 days I was getting

[hr]
and stock tip emails. Yet that hotmail account gets maybe 3 spams a month. Go figure...

nytrillium

How exactly does that work? You get the invitation to your mobil phone and enter it online? Is it a paid service? If your giving them away ill take one. I'm sick of hotmail and google is great for just about everything so ill give it a try......

T

tizzo

Use that addy when ordering online and the junk will come in also.
Whenever I get mail addressed to "Tizzo" I know they got my addy from this sight. Worst of it is, they all think I'm a guy!! I do not need

[hr]
!!! LOL

merredeth

Originally Posted by NYTrillium
How exactly does that work? You get the invitation to your mobil phone and enter it online? Is it a paid service? If your giving them away ill take one. I'm sick of hotmail and google is great for just about everything so ill give it a try......
lapoltba@hotmail.com
Delete your email address. I just went into Google and sent you an email inviting you into the group. You pick your password and I have nothing to do with your account.
It is a totally free service. Read about it when you sign up. It sure beats getting all the Viargra ads. I love not getting spam on my Google account.
Denise M.

mystic7

It's S.E. of Charlotte, about 20 miles from Uptown, 8 miles from the city limit. As I've said I just moved here so I have no idea how far Winston-Salem is from Charlotte. But you're welcome to drop by too. Tizzo's coming later today.

jacknjill

Thats cool. Im about an hour away from Charlotte. My mom used to work over there in Huntersville. Its a nice area