my stock is rising

aarone

Ok I posted about a stock i had purchased a few months ago.
It was a start up diamond drilling company called cmkx.
I purchased my initial stock at $0.0001 for one stock. 819,000 shares later and two months i made 900 bucks!
Thats just at $.0011! The stock is speculated to go up to anywhere around $1.00 initially when the start mining, and around 5 a year or two later!!!

aarone

www.casavantmining.com
I just heard they are going to be merging with two other c ompanies... one is a gold miner whose stock is at 40 bucks a share right now.... soo i will be rich...
Just call your local broker and say you want CMKX

T

thomas712

:notsure: now we are advertising, Admin will like that :nope:

aarone

advertising a website....
I dont see anything wrong with this. They dont sell anything. You cant buy any items from this site.

cptn howdy

not true. SHOULD potential investors go there and make a lot of money then they can use that money to buy fish from OTHER websites.

aarone

Originally posted by Cptn Howdy
not true. SHOULD potential investors go there and make a lot of money then they can use that money to buy fish from OTHER websites.

oh yeah i forgot about the domino effect....my bad thomas:happy:

aarone

thats it....
Im offended that people have brains and can make choices on their own.
Im also offended that i...aaron rey esparza is trying to get other people rich which in turn will allow him to make more money....what an ass.
close this thread!!!

aarone

rats!
haha its ok...thomas what would you like when i get rich...notice i said like...not want

T

thomas712

Originally posted by aarone
..thomas what would you like when i get rich...notice i said like...not want

I would like you to respect your mother and father
I would like you to become a useful member of society
and contribute to the relief of the less fortunate.
That is all.

aarone

my dad and mother are getting their hundred or so acres so he can start his tree farm and live in the country....sisters school...paid
my school...paid truck paid new house paid
I will give about 10k in my appreciated stock to charity...call it generous i just want a tax break on the rest

cptn howdy

whatever.
go to vegas, exploit people, use the leftovers to buy materialistic crap that will make everybody hate you with plentiful doses of envy and jealousy.
when you get yer ferrari, get a customized license plate that says "HAHA!!" then wrap a frame around it that says "my parents bought this car for me."

aarone

haha
no ferraris...i have to be logical if i want to do well in life
maybe if i invest my money correctly i can buy a ferrari in a few years

jlem

Originally posted by aarone
[BI just heard they are going to be merging with two other c ompanies... one is a gold miner whose stock is at 40 bucks a share right now.... soo i will be rich...
[/B]
If they merge they will probably just do a reverse split on the cmkx stock so even though your stock price will skyrocket, your amount of shares will drop drastically so you will probably not make any money off that merge. If anything it will stabilize your stock and slow it down.
I am invested in a company that did a 4 to 1 split. I suddenly had 4 times as many shares but at a fourth the price per share so it was no actual change in the overall worth. It has risen and soon will do another 4 to 1 split to knock it back down. stock splitting is a way of keeping share prices low which means more investors.

jlem

i called my broker and am having him check it out. It's all about having a seller who will sell to the buyer. Just because you place a buy does not mean that you automatically buy the stock. it is not a very up and down stock that is not bought and sold much.

dicemanj

Jlem - I think you are correct. You because the price is at .0011, does not mean you can sell it for .0011. Here is where it could go bad. You sell at Market, current market is .0011, one buyer at.0011 for only 100,000 shares, next buyer is at .000001 for 1,000,000 shares, You would then kinda get screwed on the price. That is the issue with thinly traded stocks. I am not doging your stock, I wish you the best of luck. On over the counter stocks can you do a market order, and place limit orders? I am not sure.
Good luck with it. I am starting to venture into futures, and they seem a little more interesting, with a slight more risk.