MY TANK DIARY...56k beware lots of pictures

heres my sun coral opened up

also can someone id this please

the snail as well as the thing (greyish color) growing on my rock its like a sponge or something

awilson500

That tank look very nice....!!!!! I havr yet to start mine yet would like to add you to my buddy list encase I have questions.

michael_t

I have the 60 gal Jebo tank like yours. If you start having nitrate problems looking to replacing the wet/dry filter with a protein skimmer.
Michael

Originally Posted by ooooooohhpeter

the snail as well as the thing (greyish color) growing on my rock its like a sponge or something
what is that grey stuff ?? can anyone help me?

my hermit crab moved to a new home with my frag attached to it

got some new stuff 2 types of xenia and torch

some really crappy picture of my whole tank shot

angelapound

You have a beautiful tank! I can't wait for mine to start looking like that! I have a question for you. I need to upgrade my lights and I'm looking at the same kind you have for my 15 gal tank. Do those light just mount right to your wood hood right out of the box?
Thanks,
Angela

Originally Posted by AngelaPound
You have a beautiful tank! I can't wait for mine to start looking like that! I have a question for you. I need to upgrade my lights and I'm looking at the same kind you have for my 15 gal tank. Do those light just mount right to your wood hood right out of the box?
Thanks,
Angela
yes the lights i bought is a retrofit/ as long as it fits in your hood u can mount it. there are different sizes available online. do a search google it "retrofit aquarium lights "

looks kinda lil white swirls
this si gonna be tuff to see but its a baby snail what kind is it and is it reef safe?
what kind of xenia is this?
please any help is highly appreciated
heres a few more i took for the heck of it

nigerbang

Your light is a 1x96PC....right??..I would thinking about taking that anem. back to the LFS for some credit..As a ton of people are going to tell you..They require intense strong light..

Originally Posted by NigerBang
Your light is a 1x96PC....right??..I would thinking about taking that anem. back to the LFS for some credit..As a ton of people are going to tell you..They require intense strong light..
yes i have 96 watts of pc but my lta was thriving pretty well with my lights. with regular feeding as well.

Originally Posted by NigerBang
yes i have 96 watts of pc but my lta was thriving pretty well with my lights. with regular feeding as well.